'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Soldato
Really? Now if a bunch of non Muslim white Europeans said they hated gays and ( let's call them Nazis)would love to see them punished or worse then they would be what?

Misunderstood?
Grow up. We are a long way off from Nazis and concentration camps aren't we. Talk about going from one to one hundred!

Soldato
That's the best you can do? Arson and some pics of a bunch of dickheads? 'Right wing' Christian terrorism doesn't come close to the loss of life pulled by Islamic terrorists. Hell I'd expect the past year alone far outweighs the past 50-70 years of terrorism committed by Christians

Pretty sure there's a respectable religious angle in Irish terrorism. Add up their shenanigans and muslim flavoured bombings etc round here are dwarfed.

Soldato
I’m still trying to work out where they found one virgin in Liverpool, let alone 72.

Oh Christ, (or maybe Allah or Buddha), if I’m lucky I’ll be 82 next week and I’m unsure if I’m supposed to be bigoted against gays or Muslims or both, is it okay to think that their all okay, (unless they really upset me?)

Relax everyone, I’m on my way out, but I won’t go quietly, expect plenty of effin’ and jeffin’.
Of course it is :D. I was just making a point that some of the older generations are more homaphobic but we are not calling them extremists.

Permabanned
Pretty terrible bomb really. It is like a compressed air explosion similar to a large fire extinguisher being punctured. Clearly faulted. The accelerant or fuel failed to ignite. And I guess the gas or fuel spilled all over the Taxi and then resulted in the quick fire. Thankfully allowing the driver his chance of escape and also trapping the total idiot to his own doom.
These people are not terrorists they are idiots.

This stuff is what you would find on the Jolly Roger Cookbook that was distributed as warez in the Amiga days!

Thankfully with the car locked all the sudden pressure release burst outwards with no ignition. So driver was very lucky for the utter fail of a job.
I doubt we will ever get proper details from what the device was. I doubt it was propane as I am fairly sure that would ignited as is used a lot in movies. Could have been though LPG.

Epic fail. Worthy of Four Lions.

Propane is an LPG :) But I agree, as an explosive luckily whatever it was failed dismally.

Soldato
Pretty sure there's a respectable religious angle in Irish terrorism. Add up their shenanigans and muslim flavoured bombings etc round here are dwarfed.
. Fair point, a quick cursory Google puts the deaths from protestants groups at around 1000 over the 40 odd years. Islamic terrorist incidents this year so far are hitting 800ish

Back
Top Bottom