Suitable case to replace Corsair 400c and take a 30 series card?

Associate
Hi folks, I'm planning the next upgrade and it seems my current case (Corsair Carbide 400c) will not take a 30 series gfx card, it's a tad on the short side with a H115i in place (unless i take one of the fans off the radiator).

With this in mind, what would you folks recommend for a mid tower design to accommodate such a card + cpu cooler?

Soldato
Unfortunately it doesn't look like the rad will fit in the top along with fans and leave clearance for the motherboard
Is leaving the AIO in front an option if you have the fans on the outside of the chassis, but inside the front bezel if that makes sense with the rad on the other side? Should gain you at leat 12mm if that helps at all

Associate
OP
I looked at that but when the front panel is on, the fans won’t be able to draw air in properly. I’m going to take the bottom fan off and see how that goes. There are 4 fans attached to it (2 either side of the radiator). Which might be overkill already and it’ll be fine with 3! Will see :)

Associate
I moved from a 400c to a 600c a few years ago. Its a slightly bigger inverted case, with a similar subtle design to the 400c.

I have 2x 140mm fans up front, with my H115i kicking air out the bottom. No issues with space for my 3090 and if necessary, I could still get the AIO rad upfront with 2 fans. I note you run push/pull.

Back
Top Bottom