US: Suits Season 4

Permabanned
Ruined the episode for myself by checking IMDb before watching to see when next season starts. The first episode of next season had a summary under it already and i took in the first few words in the first glance, they were enough to ruin the whole episode i was about to watch :(

Damn site usually never has summaries for episodes that are only a few weeks away never mind for the next season!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Amazing episode, I'm glad they went with the decision to send Mike to Prison since it will give the next season a fresh perspective. It will be interesting to see where they pick up from.

Soldato
No doubt he'll be out by the first episode knowing how they seem to pace this. I also hope this puts a wedge between Mike and Rachel as I'm bored of their story line now.

Permabanned
No doubt he'll be out by the first episode knowing how they seem to pace this. I also hope this puts a wedge between Mike and Rachel as I'm bored of their story line now.

It's her i'm bored of, she's a bit too perfect and loyal to the point it's a bit sickening to watch.

Soldato
I'm genuinely not sure how Season 6 is going to go. I like the unpredictability!

He'll meet Forceman in jail team up with him and get out then start being a consultant whilst training to be an actual lawyer. PSL will start again under a new name and we'll go back to all the power struggles of the previous seasons.

Main issue we'll have is it's so obvious Rachel is going to be pregnant after the whole I want us to be one scene.

Man of Honour
oh she's definitely preggers. There's no two ways about it.

I figured he was doing bird as soon as it started kicking off. He can't say he doesn't deserve it either :p

Suspended
I think he'll help at least one inmate get out of prison lol.

image.jpg

Underboss
Yeah I enjoyed S1&S2 very much, the latter seasons not as much.

The twist was obvious, the seasons plot was obvious and tbh I can't see much changing from the remaining episodes.

No doubt Hardman will come back into it at some point as per.

Associate
Who's the guy that went to prison a while back? Not Hardman, the super rich guy? No doubt he'll turn up at some point. I used to like it when there was actually tricky legal cases to work through rather than 'it's all screwed, let's smoke weed'.

Back
Top Bottom