US: Suits

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
We finished watching this today. Thought it was a great way to end the show. Usually shows always end in an unsatisfying way, but they got this one perfect I felt, wrapping things up very well.

I would not have minded another season as I felt actors Dulé Hill and Katherine Heigl did a great job and freshened things up.

Anyone watched Pearson? I wonder if any actors from suits will transition over to that show for season 2?

Soldato
Was a better ending then the original one they gave Mike and Rachel. Sad it's over but glad in a sense as they did make it become a parody of the first few seasons.

Not watched Pearson after them shoe horning it in the previous ending.

Soldato
Great ending, loved the show, it did get a bit repetitive at times but the relationships between the characters always made it an enjoyable watch.

Sad to see it go.

I might give Pearson a try but I never really felt drawn to Jessica as a character so not sure its my bag.

Caporegime
I'm glad it's finished.
I enjoyed suits and while it was entertaining it was also pretty poor at the same time as it never really made sense.

I really enjoyed watching it but would always think afterwards that it was almost too unrealistic.

For the most part I was rooting for Faye last season because well, for the most part she was right.

Felt like they shoehorned her sacking Katrina because people were on Faye's side audience wise.

Also Harvey never said sorry to her either.

Back
Top Bottom