** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
More like no ****ing horse. We have £0, the impending money that we will get from a few transfers, Yak, Yobo, the Vaughan money. Our chief executive has already said that Moyes won't even get 100% of money made from transfer sales.

If we don't get silly money from a sale of either Baines, Jags, Rodwell or Fellaini then we won't be getting anyone major in, we won't be looking at a Europa League place, just 7th place as the target to achieve especially when you only have 2 strikers!! :mad:

:( :(

Everton always fight above their weight as it were - and usually after a really cronic start to the season.

Sell Rodwell and maybe one or two others - and with David Moyes eye for good players (and the scouts of course) you may well be able to get 5 or 6 players in

With a decent pre-season, and a good start I think Everton could challange higher than usual

edit - I have finally found the proof that Nasri is actually a really decent player (so I was wrong all this time);

How is keeping Nasri a good thing, he's average.

lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Drama over P. Jones move to United is, supposedly according to the times, due to Blackburn having evidence of 'tapping up' by United, which under PL rules means that any release clauses no longer have relevance to the guilty party..
Or in other words, Blackburn can charge what ever they want, or force the player to stay.

Associate
Behave yerself man!!

We have won the league.

Since then we are in for Jones, De Gea, Nasri and Young.

Our rivals -

Chelsea - No manager, nuff said.

City - Best player wants to leave

Arsenal - Car crash so far

We are shiny happy people compared to our rivals.

Don't be sure because your list of rivals is not complete!!

Soldato
Drama over P. Jones move to United is, supposedly according to the times, due to Blackburn having evidence of 'tapping up' by United, which under PL rules means that any release clauses no longer have relevance to the guilty party..
Or in other words, Blackburn can charge what ever they want, or force the player to stay.

and according to the telegraph (I think it was anyway) even Blackburn themselves are trying to convince the Indians that they dont have a leg to stand on and United's bid is fully ok and contractually Jones has to be released

Who knows who is right.....

Soldato
and according to the telegraph (I think it was anyway) even Blackburn themselves are trying to convince the Indians that they dont have a leg to stand on and United's bid is fully ok and contractually Jones has to be released

Who knows who is right.....

I would think this is closer to the truth.

This only started when the media started getting moist about the transfer and comparing him to John Terry.
Indian owners see pound signs and start crying foul.

Unfortunately for them, they will have to let him go and that will be that.

Soldato
I would think this is closer to the truth.

This only started when the media started getting moist about the transfer and comparing him to John Terry.
Indian owners see pound signs and start crying foul.

Unfortunately for them, they will have to let him go and that will be that.

If the press know the "real" facts.

Plus you have to think about if this does end in court - how long the whole process takes, and how much focus of Utd's from other potential transfers it could be etc etc

I sincerely hope its resolved quickly one way or the other.

Soldato
If the press know the "real" facts.

Plus you have to think about if this does end in court - how long the whole process takes, and how much focus of Utd's from other potential transfers it could be etc etc

I sincerely hope its resolved quickly one way or the other.

The fact that there has been no comment from either club however makes me think that its all rubbish, if there was a problem we would have had a press release from Blackburn.

Soldato
Daily Fail saying we are in for Modric. Probably to just bump up the price. I hope Mancini isn't actually in for him.

SSN also saying we are primed to sign Gervinho after offering more wages than Arsenal :p

Soldato
Daily Fail saying we are in for Modric. Probably to just bump up the price. I hope Mancini isn't actually in for him.

God, not this trash again.

EDIT:

also, the way I see it, the guy is tied down by a 6 year contract and is 25 years old. We should just holf onto him until his contract runs out.

Soldato
[Cas];19347145 said:
To be fair, I can't blame him for not being willing to take a wage cut.

Well was only months ago he said he wanted to play football reg if he has the chance to do that else were but wont due to money i def want him gone he shouldn't moan about money nor should any football player not like their under paid all earn stupid amounts.

Caporegime
Cit's transfer strategy for 2011, see who United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid are after and go after them themselves

Who needs scouts eh :o

:D

Though on the bright side, if he rejects City's offer and comes to us then maybe he's a player worth keeping. If he's only in it for the money then he'll fit right in at Eastlands.

Soldato
Well was only months ago he said he wanted to play football reg if he has the chance to do that else were but wont due to money i def want him gone he shouldn't moan about money nor should any football player not like their under paid all earn stupid amounts.

Nobody in their right mind would just walk away from that Liverpool contract. Just because he is on £60k a week doewsnt mean he should accept taking a huge pay cut.

Don
Nobody in their right mind would just walk away from that Liverpool contract. Just because he is on £60k a week doewsnt mean he should accept taking a huge pay cut.

Depends what you value more, football or money?

A man that's already a multi-millionaire should be happy to not even make the bench at his current club but earn ~£60k per week, when he may have the opportunity to join another club and only get £30-40k per week but play regularly?

It's all a game of brinkmanship; the club will threaten to leave him in the reserves and he'll threaten to sit there and count his money. In the end a compromise will be reached.

Soldato

He should want to PLAY not be a money grabbing sit on my ass and count it all and be lazy. If his cut would be 5-10k but gets regular football then he should take it, Not like he will struggle to live of less in all honesty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom