Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Considering he's on nearly 100grand a week, been pretty poor for 3 seasons & been whoring himself to Barca for the past 2 years, I'm glad we've gone and got a goalkeeper that's been performing far above Pepe.

Says it all

Hmm, hear what your saying. Still though, easy to lose motivation when the club can't compete at the top.

Last edited:
Soldato
If that was true then every team bar Man U/Man City and Chelsea up until a few seasons ago would have problems. I didn't hear Chelsea fans complain about Cech when they finished 6th or 5th, what ever it was

Whatever man, i'm just saying we all lose motivation at times. Whoring himself out to Barca? I dunno, i thought both Liverpool and pepe had an agreement about that. Much like Fabregas..

Man of Honour
I'm still awaiting something to get my hopes up over too :(.

Me too really.

At the moment it looks like we've got Rooney and Nani on the way out, 2 of our very best players, and we're trying to sign Fabregas who isn't an easy target, by offering about half of what he's worth (at best). :/

Moyes isn't going to make this easy for himself by the looks of it.

I don't mind if we hang on to Rooney but I don't think that's really possible after everything that's happened (for the second time now).

Soldato
I wouldn't mind fellaini , think he is a good player to have dont think there is many players like him maybe only Gerrard I can think of ,play him up to support striker or holding midfielder , don't think its what united are in desperate need of but he would strengthen any team.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Oh Moyes its not looking good at the moment my friend. I doubt that many United fans will give him support for the whole season if he goes into the league with the current squad (weakened thus far) and has a shocker.

I fear he has been to the Wenger school of transfers. Our team is already good enough to compete. In fact its almost uncanny. We made a laughable offer for Baines and have followed that up with ridiculous offers for Fabregas. I wonder who else we will try and sign with insulting offers.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can see what's going to happen , Moyes best signing is going to be to keep Rooney

i think you may be correct according to today's telegraph

Manchester United manager David Moyes unsure if club will make third bid for Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas
David Moyes admits he is prepared to start the season without a new addition to his Manchester United squad after insisting no decision has been made on whether to lodge a third offer for Cesc Fabregas.

United have seen bids of £26m and £30m for Fabregas turned down by Barcelona, with the Spanish club's president, Sandro Rosell, formally rejecting both offers and relaying his intention to keep the former Arsenal captain at the Nou Camp.

Despite lodging a £12m bid for Everton defender Leighton Baines last month, which was rejected by the Goodison Park outfit, and making attempts to sign Fabregas and Spain Under-21 midfielder Thiago Alcantara, who ultimately left Barcelona for Bayern Munich, Moyes has been unable to add to United's squad since succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson as manager.

Privately, United are understood to be confident that a deal for Fabregas can still be struck, but Moyes admits he has no qualms about starting the new campaign with his current squad as Barcelona continue to resist his efforts to sign the 26 year-old.

"I couldn't tell you if there will be another bid (for Fabregas), but obviously we'll take stock of it and decide what we're going to do next," Moyes said.
"I've never at any time said that we would get him. We have just made offers that have been rejected, so we'll take stock of the situation and we'll go from there.

and to others taking notice of what marca say about bale. please don't. they're a parasite.

Caporegime
If that was true then every team bar Man U/Man City and Chelsea up until a few seasons ago would have problems. I didn't hear Chelsea fans complain about Cech when they finished 6th or 5th, what ever it was

I don't think Pepe has lost motivation but that is a pretty stupid comparison, no other club has fallen like we have for more than a year recently.

Great keeper, one of my favourite players ever, didn't do himself to many favours talking before a Barca move came, bit harsh of the club but he was gone next year anyways. Pity some of our fans were absolute ***** about him in recent years

Man of Honour
I think Fellaini next to Carrick would be 'okay' but nothing more than that. He'd also get sent off in all of our Champions League games. :( :p

Modric should be someone we (at least) look at.

It's a shame Dortmund won't sell Gundogan too, or if they would, we'd probably offer them £10m or something. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom