Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Permabanned
Doubt Aubameyang would take a step down though.
How is it possibly a step down we are the 5/6th biggest club in the world, on anyone reasonable table, look at forbes, or any of the reputable sites which list clubs by size.
Yes we may have missed the CL this season, but that would not be a step down, just be something he may want to play so would not join us, but i highly doubt that would be a reason

A step down would be to liverpool/spurs etc!

(NB i don't want him at arsenal anyway, not sure he would work in the prem, hardly ever space to run behind and he needs that.)

Caporegime
On the chance you're not trolling iamthenugget. There is literally a sticky for clubs that people support. Also if you read a few posts you might be able to work it out.

Permabanned
I'd rather Arsenal go and buy Lacazette and Mahrez for the same price as Mbappe.
Don't rate him highly tbh, although i think he is who we will buy, none of the big clubs seem to have gone for him over the years, because they don't really rate him, i'm not sure he is better than what we have right now, just a extra option.

Soldato
Don't rate him highly tbh, although i think he is who we will buy, none of the big clubs seem to have gone for him over the years, because they don't really rate him, i'm not sure he is better than what we have right now, just a extra option.

Aubameyang is available supposedly. My point was just that I'd rather bring in two payers for the price of Mbappe.

Permabanned
Aubameyang is available supposedly. My point was just that I'd rather bring in two payers for the price of Mbappe.
Yeah I kinda agree tbh, although i think Mappe may be brilliant, i worry that 119/135m is just going to far, its fine if he works out, but i think even if does, as of now we or anyone else does not know, feels like bad business to me, i've watched his goals from last season and besides to (very Henry) strikes i saw nothing special, would rather Dembelle (sure i spelt i wrong)

Associate
On the chance you're not trolling iamthenugget. There is literally a sticky for clubs that people support. Also if you read a few posts you might be able to work it out.
Ofc im not trolling however i guess i should have taken some time to see who supports who. Even tho in new strongly disagree that the thread should be specific to clubs that people support, as there will be massive transfers outwith the big english clubs that many a football fan i/Would be interested in. Moves like morata to juve last year and vidal to munich etc even gervinho to china is relevant to many?

Please dont tell me this thread is essentially the epl transfer rumour thread.

Anyways my apologies, after 2 years i finally noticed outside pcs the forum has sections that interest me and thought i would join in

Don
OP
Ofc im not trolling however i guess i should have taken some time to see who supports who. Even tho in new strongly disagree that the thread should be specific to clubs that people support, as there will be massive transfers outwith the big english clubs that many a football fan i/Would be interested in. Moves like morata to juve last year and vidal to munich etc even gervinho to china is relevant to many?

Please dont tell me this thread is essentially the epl transfer rumour thread.

Anyways my apologies, after 2 years i finally noticed outside pcs the forum has sections that interest me and thought i would join in
:confused:

I've read your post a couple of times and I'm still not 100% sure what you're saying/asking. All transfer talk is kept in this thread, whether that be somebody moving to China or Liverpool signing a Southampton player. There are a few individual threads for certain big clubs and Arsenal but there's to be no transfer talk in those.

And Shami is a dirty Manc. Sorry we were just having a bit of fun.

Man of Honour

I've read your post a couple of times and I'm still not 100% sure what you're saying/asking. All transfer talk is kept in this thread, whether that be somebody moving to China or Liverpool signing a Southampton player. There are a few individual threads for certain big clubs and Arsenal but there's to be no transfer talk in those.

Errrr, Arsenal are bigger than Liverpool and Spurs etc, Forbes say so.

Associate

Ah right I get it now I think unless your on the wind up again??? I'm confused now

However as I said my apologies for not learning who supports who before posting.

Associate

Meant to add my initial question was who was actually interested or bidding for fabinho. I assumed man Utd however I was then trolled into thinking it was Chelsea. However I think it was man Utd the op was about

Don
OP
No wind up, all transfer talk goes in here. And as I said, Shami is a dirty Manc so yes, he was referring to Utd.

edit: No need to apologise.

Associate
No wind up, all transfer talk goes in here. And as I said, Shami is a dirty Manc so yes, he was referring to Utd.

edit: No need to apologise.
Nice one. Tbf I would love to see fabinho playing in the epl as I still think it's the most exciting league world wide. Whether it's man Utd or Chelsea I don't know what will happen.

Still Bruno Alves is playing for my team so happy days:D:D:D

Man of Honour
Hopefully the Fabinho stuff is true, I like him and he's versatile too. Sounds like the Morata situation is still rumbling on as well. Both be good additions.

Back
Top Bottom