Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1"

Associate
I purchased the Voyager a couple of months ago, was very impressed with it, however, tried to charge it today, nothing, won't take a charge, plug in the charger nothing...very disappointing..and on top of that find it also has a dead pixel or two..

Will be RMA'ing today :mad:

Prior to the problems, was in use everyday, very slick, very fast and has handled everything I threw at it.

Associate
recently I got myself inexpensive 10inch cyclone voyager bt tablet which supposedly comes with pre-loaded flash player. however flash sites dont load up. I had installed the previous version of dolphin and enabled flash and then updated the web browser to the latest one but still doesnt work.
tablet runs adroid 4.1.1 and 'installed' flash is version 11.1.115.11_120806
upgrading to latest flash doesnt work as error message pops up...details in the attached files.

What can I do to get flash working?

2ujm96r.png

1r8yzm.png

Associate
re: cyclone Voyager BT tablet

Dear fellow forum users

In regard to this tablet, I note there is an expansion slot for a micro sd card.

Please does anyone know if this slot will take a 32gb micro sd card or is it limited to a 16gb SD card.

I have had a look at the user guide but it seems somewhat vague or ambiguous.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Ian

Associate
Have got this tablet for my kid, i am trying to do a firmware update on it. I am using RKBATCHTOOL.exe and following the instructions, but every time i hit switch, the tablet turns off, any ideas why ?

Back
Top Bottom