Sunday Brunch - Ping Coombes

Soldato
Not sure if anyone watched Sunday Brunch on Sunday. But Ping Coombes (Malaysia Masterchef winner) was on it and discussing opening her first restaurants.

I'm 99% sure she said 2 restaurants were opening the following day (which would be the 27th August) in London and Manchester.

However googling it i can find absolutely no info on this. Did anyone else watch it and can confirm if i'm right or have imagined it all?

We're heading into Manchester next week for a gig and would've loved to eat there.

Caporegime
Not sure if anyone watched Sunday Brunch on Sunday. But Ping Coombes (Malaysia Masterchef winner) was on it and discussing opening her first restaurants.

I'm 99% sure she said 2 restaurants were opening the following day (which would be the 27th August) in London and Manchester.

However googling it i can find absolutely no info on this. Did anyone else watch it and can confirm if i'm right or have imagined it all?

We're heading into Manchester next week for a gig and would've loved to eat there.
It’s on the upper floor of Manchester selfridges. I think it’s called Ping Pan-Asian.

Back
Top Bottom