Sunday Evening Music quiz

Soldato
Calling all old skool ravers, probably for the 'older' forum members as most of these tracks are early to mid nineties...
I have spent the last few months slowly tagging all my music and I'm now down to the difficult bit, tracks I have ripped and only named <:slapshead:>
I have been trawling through Discogs and the tube and have identified some, but Im slowly losing the will to live as I have managed to catalogue nearly 30,000 tracks and my memory is going now - it was a very mispent youth in my defence! :)
I think I can identify track artist/DJ for 'most' of these, but which remix has me stumped - I really should have kept all my vinyl until I had tagged them all.

Below is the list of tracks - mainly old school Hardcore\D&B

The Vamp
Alright
Dark Beards
Dont Go
Euphoria
Folies Bergeres
Headstrong
Heartbeat
Jinxed
Lets do it
Ricochet
Something
Survival
Take Me Away
The Theme
The Touch

Any help identifying the mixes for these tracks will be gratefully received, I have shared a folder with all tracks online, Im hoping some of you will be going "I love that track" and be able to list the details for me!
If anyone knows another way to identify tracks, then let me know...

Thx for your help

link below

http://cid-8b2bb71111c1372d.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Unknown

Associate
Soldato
OP
i know a few;

the vamp - energy flash by joey beltram (htp://www.discogs.com/release/2085)

dont go and headsrong - awesome 3 E.P. (ttp://www.discogs.com/Awesome-3-Dont-Go-Headstrong/release/1085595)

lets do it - carl cox - success n effect - let the bass kick( roll it up) (htp://www.discogs.com/Carl-Cox-Let-The-Bass-Kick-Lets-Get-Busy/release/154581)

take me away - pin up girls - take me away (htp://www.discogs.com/Various-Pin-Up-Girls-EP/release/488931)

hope that helps...

You are a Star :D

Back
Top Bottom