Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an exploratory action adventure with an emphasis on audiovisual style. Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke sworcery to solve mystical musical mysteries. Co-operate with friends via Twitter, experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada.
Songs will be placed in your Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP Folder in the Steam Directory:
...Steam\steamapps\common\superbrothers sword & sworcery ep\soundtrack
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome occasionally hard-hitting battes & solve mystical musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- A fevered famicom dream. Explore a lavishly-painted mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-world moon phases, conceived & crafted by a representative at Superbrothers Inc.
- A prog rock concept record you can hang out in. Treat your ears to an album's worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- Remastered & ready for public exhibition. The new edition features razor-sharp pixels and a refined audio mix, ideal for projecting in a home theatre or cinema context.
- Point & click. This new edition of S:S&S EP for the electric computer has been faithfully re-engineered by videogame wizards at Capy to support input via the two-button mouse.
- Tweet this? Optionally co-operate with friends via Twitter by relaying clues & other tidbits as you dig deeper into the esoteric mysteries of S:S&S:EP.