Supernatural?

Soldato
Well i love it, one of the best show's on at the minute (even though it's technically not, but that's not important :p ). I think it's severely underrated and is easily the equal of House or Heroes. Does/did anybody else even watch it? I'm searching for the reason it never got back onto ITV1...

Still, for those of you who are interested i've heard that Series 6 is more or less confirmed.

Associate
I think it's a pretty cool show, and actually follows the mythology based around the creatures/demons they encounter rather than other shows or movies...I'm singling out Twilight here.

As for it being confirmed, all that is known is that Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are signed for 6 seasons but Eric Kripke the creator/writer/director has only signed for 5 seasons. So that is still unsure.

I mean to be honest I can't see where else they could possibly go after this season.

Where abouts did you get the info from that it's pretty much confirmed?

Associate
Yea, we won't really find out until april / may when the sweeps are or when it gets leaked.

Kripke has said that he has always pretty much had a five season story planned out, but now that it has risen severely in ratings thanks to season 4 the 6th season seems a more than likely possibility.. I just hope it doesn't go the way of Smallville.

Also some information on whats to come in the current season... POTENTIAL SPOILERS but a lot of speculation.

http://www.supernatural.tv/?p=1590#more-1590

Associate
I'm currently watching it through at the moment, just about to start with series 3.

It's been a great show so far, i like little digs Sam and Dean have at each other and the overall story is quite simple but it keeps your interest. Compared to some of the shows on at the moment it's certainly underrated.

Associate
I'm currently watching it through at the moment, just about to start with series 3.

It's been a great show so far, i like little digs Sam and Dean have at each other and the overall story is quite simple but it keeps your interest. Compared to some of the shows on at the moment it's certainly underrated.

Wait till season 4...it gets very good...very good indeed.

:D :D

Associate
while i still think it's a good show i think it's been getting too focused on god, angels, and lucifer lately tbh, it should go back to the way it was

Soldato
I like the show but It seemed to me at least that season 4 really suffered from a small budget. The ideas of what they wanted and what happened on screen was poor especially at the end. However that been said it has some great episodes and great writers.

Soldato
I like the show but It seemed to me at least that season 4 really suffered from a small budget. The ideas of what they wanted and what happened on screen was poor especially at the end. However that been said it has some great episodes and great writers.

Initially, Season 4 was indeed a bit jarring as the budget was noticably lower. That was surprising considering the show just keeps going from strength to strength. Best thing on television, IMO.

Soldato
I watch the show religously as it's the only good show that doesn't take itself seriously. Basically each week you just don't know if you're going to get a comical 'writers on crack' episode or one that follows the plotline. The chemistry between the brothers is amazing.

while i still think it's a good show i think it's been getting too focused on god, angels, and lucifer lately tbh, it should go back to the way it was
Agree. It's getting too long in the tooth.

Associate
Love it, but it does need to get back into Monster of the Week territory again. The current stuff about God/Lucifer etc isn't as good as the good old stuff.

Mind you, when it is good it's one of the best things on TV. :D

Back
Top Bottom