Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Caporegime
different supplier, so listed as different rpoduct and automated pricing can get confused. had it happen lots of times

Soldato
Had the distinct pleasure in trying the Honey version of this sauce yesterday with some marinated chicken and was absolutely gobsmacked - it was sublime! All this time I've been using HP and lesser known sauces - no more!

Associate
I like the Guinness and budweiser ones when doing chicken/ribs. I put a bottle of bud / half can of Guinness in a pan, but pre marinated with heinz bbq sauce and cover with foil, then 3/4 way through cooking i tip all the juices out and cover with budweiser/Guinness sauce mixed with brown sugar to make sticky

Soldato
My local cash and carry has started stocking this, so I’ve finally been able to try it (the original flavour) it’s possibly THE best bbq sauce I’ve ever actually tasted. Wow. It’s that damn good.

And the no drip bottle is great !

This would go so so well on chips n cheese. Gonna try this tomorrow.

Caporegime
My local cash and carry has started stocking this, so I’ve finally been able to try it (the original flavour) it’s possibly THE best bbq sauce I’ve ever actually tasted. Wow. It’s that damn good.

And the no drip bottle is great !

This would go so so well on chips n cheese. Gonna try this tomorrow.
Where and name please.....

Back
Top Bottom