** SWEET SWEET AIRFLOW - INTRODUCING THE KOLINK LEVANTE **

OcUK Staff
Available in stock today, we have the brand new Kolink Levante. The Levante has a completely open mesh front panel, to allow for significantly more airflow than it's solid panel counterparts. Added to that are four of the popular Rainbow Addressable RGB ring fans with a fan controller that supports up to 6 fans and 2 LED strips. These are the ones that come with the Observatory, and have the same modes and colour options. The Levante has dual tempered glass side panels, with the right hand side covered with a dark black film tint, only showing the space for a pair of 2.5" SSD's. Added to this is an improved top panel structure with venting on both sides, space for 240mm radiators at the front/top of the chassis, 380mm VGA support and room for up to 5 x 2.5" drives (3 of which can also fit 3.5" drives) leaves you with another excellent price/performance case from Kolink.

The Levante is available for order today!

Kolink Levante Midi Tower Airflow Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £72.95 inc VAT

Impressively designed Midi Tower case, includes 4x 120mm Ring Rainbow RGB fans, bundled with RGB lighting controller and remote control, tempered glass right and left side panels.

Only £72.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
@ChugNorris got to say.. actually like it ....

kolink case wise are on fire with getting OEM chassis nice and cheap whilst keeping the original theme intact

Meshy C and Evolv love child with a bit of TT lighting

question is.. when does Dynamic clone come out ????

OcUK Staff
OP
At the moment, I don't think they'll proceed with that one, too many issues during manufacturing, they are looking at a different design using a similar chassis though.

Soldato
At the moment, I don't think they'll proceed with that one, too many issues during manufacturing, they are looking at a different design using a similar chassis though.

fair enough - with the above, they wouldn't need to be in a rush haha .

any chance of you guys whipping one out for nicer pics or system pictures ? sure helps with people that are building systems for the first time im sure :)

Soldato
What's tempered glass like for dust? Not had one of these new fangled RGB feats yet. I have a feeling I'd turn the LEDs off and the dust would trigger my OCD

not bad, good house cleaning spray or glass cleaner and boom. good as new :D

replace the fans to be honest. its more the case being £70 odd is a nice touch!

looks like it'll only accept 30mm thick rads if going full 360/280

Soldato
Love this case, really impressive spec for the money also. My only concern though would be restricted airflow coming out the top of the case, it has a solid roof with vents on the sides, I'd be a little concerned if using a top mounted rad / aio cooler. Haven't seen any reviews with numbers though so it may be a moot point :)

Soldato
very nice, will the OCUK asestek 240mm fit into this case (was bundled with the i7 Z170 offer last black Friday), it won't in a lot of others I've had like the antec RGB case in this price.

Should do to be honest, specially if based off the Phanteks case . Have to check how long your GPU is

Back
Top Bottom