1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T Mobile - Actually talking to a real person

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Xinn, 26 Jun 2010.

1. Xinn

Mobster

I'm trying to ring up to get put onto web n walk plus but can't for the life of me get to speak to an actual person, just endless automated "press 3 for more rubbish" drivel.

Anyone know how I can speak to somebody that can actually help?

Calling 150 at the moment.

Edit: Sorted it, just pressed 0 about 4 times which isn't an available option, got though to an irish bird, Wins all around.

Last edited: 26 Jun 2010
  2. PMKeates

Capodecina

Almost every automated phone operator or speech recognition system can be bypassed by a) randomly mashing the keypad over and over or b) silence.

3. gibb

Gangster

Thanks for this, Ive been trying to call them and I spend ages going through endless menus.

4. Izi

Mobster

just dont press/say anything :)

5. Morba

Caporegime

Not pressing anything or mashing the options will put you through to a general area. Take a few seconds and choose the right options then yo will get through to a more appropriate team to deal with the call.

If you are high value customer then you can probably still press 0 at the top level of the ivr and get routed to the high value teams (would imagine that still in place) or, pretend you are dialling from abroad ;)

6. theron

Hitman

"#" usually works for me :D never had any trouble talking to a tmobile person.. maybe i didnt call since the emrger.

7. mcompute

PermaBanned

First machines, then irish birds. Must not be any people working there. :(

8. Begbie

Caporegime

Mash the key pad, seems to work.

9. Myshra

Mobster

"#" is usually skip automated message, highly useful when they wish to tell me about their website and how useful it is.