• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

::: take alook here ::: ATI X1800 1GHZ / 2GHZ / 1.881GHz (940.50MHz DDR)

Permabanned
i was giving this link by a friend. he said the ATI messed up there website. i think its just the jap version of what they have other there anyway.

http://www.ati.com/kr/companyinfo/press/2005/4862.html

some key notes in there that we can understand.

(Radeon®) X1800XT
GDDR-4
1GHz
2GHz
1.881GHz (940.50MHz DDR

I just copy pasted some bits. but not sure if its a bug... or future release over there. but 1.881ghz... ? bbqhax lol.

anyway. make your thoughts on this.

not sure what to say. could be a bug or they wasnt ment to show it. maybe its just what the japs have now. i dont know. cant read there langage. (cant spell either lol)

cheers ice,

Associate
I presume the 1GHz/2GHz is the speed that the VRAM is rated at, SDR/DDR values. That doesn't necessarily mean that the VRAM runs at that speed. IIRC X1800XTs have 750/1.5GHz clocks on stock shipped VRAM.

Associate
The Japanese might have some crazy inventions, but that's ATI's Korean website. Very few electronics manufacturers the size and global magnitude of ATI would be release a high-quality product like that in such a limitted market.

Back
Top Bottom