Tales of Monkey Island Episode 1, free!

Soldato
As its 'Talk like a Pirate Day', Telltale Games are offering the first episode in the series completely free for one day only :D

Linky!

Also the full series is on offer for $29.95 (£18ish)

Soldato
Do you get to keep it after the day is over or does it expire?

Definately keep.

I'll also point out for people that already have ToMI, you can get any single episode from Telltale for free using the same code. :)

Also, also for anyone... If you've got an account (which I'm guessing you've got to get the free episode :p), you can get episode 4 of the first series of Sam and Max for free. :) (You don't need to play them in order!)

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/lincolnmustdie

Soldato
Damn, hope this is still running at 23:20 when I get home. NHS filters won't let me get to the site. How's the process? Sign up, they email you a confirmation? If the NHS filters block the site completely, can I has one of your boys get a key sent to my email?

Soldato
Damn, hope this is still running at 23:20 when I get home. NHS filters won't let me get to the site. How's the process? Sign up, they email you a confirmation? If the NHS filters block the site completely, can I has one of your boys get a key sent to my email?

They send you a download link and key from what I remember.

Soldato
Any 'respond now to activate' type stipulations? If not, can any one of you fellas sign up my email on my behalf? It's not like I'm gonna install the damn game on my workstation... although.... my email's in my trust, muchos gracias

Associate
I didnt have a respond now situation, basically just put in an email and password on the page, it gives you the download link straight after, then when you install you input your email and password onto like a launcher, then you can play.

You get an email with a code and the download link, dont know what the codes for, maybe you input it once your actually in the game (i only started it to see if it would run, didnt press new game or anything)

Id sign you up deadbeat but i dont know how to get your email addy, as when i click to email you in trust it doesnt show your email addy.

Soldato
I didnt have a respond now situation, basically just put in an email and password on the page, it gives you the download link straight after, then when you install you input your email and password onto like a launcher, then you can play.

You get an email with a code and the download link, dont know what the codes for, maybe you input it once your actually in the game (i only started it to see if it would run, didnt press new game or anything)

Id sign you up deadbeat but i dont know how to get your email addy, as when i click to email you in trust it doesnt show your email addy.

that's annoying, [email protected] is my blandishment email - much appreciated.

Edit: Now it appears in trust. Pish.

Back
Top Bottom