Talking to a girl for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobster
Soldato
Hi all,

I know I'm gonna regret this but...

I've noticed this really beautiful girl at my college and I can't get up the courage to talk to her (yeah I know, I'm pathetic). When I actually start talking it's fine but just approaching is tough.

For example, today I saw her with her friend and I kept making excuses, like she won't like me, she's busy with her friend, etc.

What can I do to make myself approach her?

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone ever won the lottery without buying a ticket? No.

If you talk to her it may lead somewhere. Or she may shoot you down. Big deal. You won't know unless you ask.

Man of Honour
"Yo my size! I beg ya talk to me, nomsayin?"

With the obligatory snap back cap, little man bag and your best G strut.

While cradling your groin with one hand down your trackies.

Man of Honour
You need to fool her in to thinking it was by accident, by purposefully putting yourself in situations where you will be forced to interact. Anything else is weird to be honest unless you're in a bar, and even then there's a chance it might still be weird if you're weird about it.

Soldato
just walk up to her and say hey I was wandering if you would like to go out sometime, you'll either get shot down in a blaze of fire or it'll work out well and you'll go on a date together.

Yes its scar, everyone gets nervous but a 50/50 chance is a good bet.

if she says no, pr0n is your friend for life

Soldato
Hi all,

I know I'm gonna regret this but...

I've noticed this really beautiful girl at my college and I can't get up the courage to talk to her (yeah I know, I'm pathetic). When I actually start talking it's fine but just approaching is tough.

For example, today I saw her with her friend and I kept making excuses, like she won't like me, she's busy with her friend, etc.

What can I do to make myself approach her?

Do you realise you've thrown yourself to the wolves ?

Soldato
Find a friend who knows her and have them introduce you at a time when you 'happen' to be passing.
A simple, "Hey, [Girl] how ya doing? Oh, you know Alec here, right? He's the [doer of something interesting]". Shake hands with her and take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom