DELETED_23244

Don
can someone post this on the steam forum..

suggestion for medic - be able to see in HP (not just a bar) what health your team mates have, it's hard to tell how overhealed units are

Soldato
I think the spy has been crying out for the 'metal recharging the cloak' buff, you can just stand cloaked (and getting healed) next to an enemy dispenser waiting to strike, plus no need to hide in corners or dark alleyways waiting to recharge.

The engie's new dispenser looks 'mean' too :D I think it's about time the engie got a bit of attention.

Haven’t seen the changes to Goldrush yet, what's it like?

Soldato
anyone got any screenies of the new dispenser and teleports? -can the entrance and exit be upgraded?

Both the entrance and exit can be upgraded, upgrading one upgrades the other too. It's a fair bit faster when at level 3.

It gives out metal at a faster rate too I noticed.

The level 3 tele's are definitely the same in appearance, but it only takes about 3 seconds to charge :eek:

Last edited:
Don
thanks for the pic, looks like a proton pack, will try it out tonight :)

how much metal do they cost to level up, 200 each level?
are they harder to kill when levelled up?

Soldato
Yeah, it's 200 metal to upgrade each level for both tele's and dispensers.

The dispenser gives out metal at a faster rate too, so you can have your gear set up in no time at all really. I'm sure I saw the top bit go up and down when I was stood away from it, but I'm not sure if I was just seeing things.

I don't know how hard they are to kill yet but I'd imagine it's the same as always. I'll know shortly though, when I go in and see how the upgrades affect gameplay.

Soldato
Just noticed a couple of things about the teleporters:

The exit now looks like this when it's at level 3. Afaik, I'm sure it didn't look like this prior to the update.

nunchucks.jpg

Also, if you build your entrance and get it up to level 3 and then build the exit, it automatically starts at level 3, which is good. But if you build your exit first, get it up to level 3 and then build the entrance, it only starts at level 1.

I've just played in a game that consisted of 32 players made up mainly of spies and engies, with only a couple of people picking other classes :D it was such a laugh, everybody experimenting, sappers everywhere. Needless to say I don't think anyone was overly concerned with completing objectives :D

Last edited:
Don
hopefully each class will get at least two sets of 'updates' with a huge range of unlockables

'sidegrades' are awesome in this game, but the medic's ubersaw is a huge upgrade :D

Back
Top Bottom