1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Fortress Update on the way :)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by vaultingSlinky, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Eddie

Mobster

Just reading the TF2 forums and you can actually reveal a hidden dispenser on the back of the cart! :eek::D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  2. bledd

Don

lmao :D

3. Skeeter

Caporegime

Lol, Well the cart always has dispenced, so they appear to have just done it buy sticking an invisible dispencer on the top of the chimney.... :)

Was this always like this, or has the update allowed you to make the dispencer visible?

Also, can it be upgraded?

4. Dist

Soldato

As soon as you hit it now it appears as a lv3 dispenser, and doesnt use any metal, so i am guessing it is already lv3 when its invisible, and it being visible wont actully make it any more powerfull.

5. Eddie

Mobster

I'd probably say that if it was there before then somebody, somewhere would have found it, they seem to find everything else pretty quickly don't they.

I'd imagine that whatever they did to update the dispenser also made this possible.

It does look mad, I imagine they'll fix it quickly but with Valve you never quite know do you :D

6. uv

Sgarrista

sounds awesome!

haven't played tf2 since l4d came out tho, and I can't see myself getting bored of killing zombies for a while!

7. iBot

PermaBanned

tf2 is hardly team fortress.

Have they added grenades yet?

8. mr.sly

Mobster

Yeah the patch before this they added them back in.

9. vaultingSlinky

Mobster

Good news, they have fixed the bugs associated with the new patch. Overhealing shouldnt be a problem for spies any more, and the dispenser cart is no more :)

10. bledd

Don

yup

it's on the steam news page :)

11. Ice Globe

Wise Guy

I'm pleased with the update, its made the spy a bit more playable, (probably a little too much, as its easier to move cloaked than in disguise, and no problem at all at getting into enemy bases.)

Love the engineer updates, it does require some effort to upgrade the teleports (as they reset when you destroy either entrance/exit), but it almost provides instant teleport recharge. And its really easy if one engineer stays at the home base and uses the insta-cabinet to upgrade all the teleports.