Tech failing to pull out of Putin

Soldato
How about naming names because I've no clue who the heck you're talking about.

Personally I'm comfortable with social media staying in, let them consume that cancerous fetid pile of poo as much as they like.

Soldato
De Cecco is on the list. That's the pasta I buy.
Should I stop buying it? I agree with the companies not selling luxury goods like iPhones and watches in Russia but stopping selling them pasta isn't going to damage their economy - just hurt normal Russian people?

Soldato
Rishi's wife ( ... out of russia )

How many of the prouduct ceasing exports are used by everyday russians - isn't their average income worse than India,
r4pm interview with UK guy moscow was saying that the initial run on cash machines / bulgar wheat / pasta by civilians had diminished,
in reality the energy/petrol prices in the UK are affecting us more, but, we know the reason for the sacrifice.

They have their own netflix I believe - but whether broadcast rights can be cancelled for western material.

Caporegime
are you boycotter's serious ? I take it you are boycotting anything from EU countries too then since they are paying putin like 1billion a day for gas

Soldato
That is good info, I am actually very grateful for you supplying it.
Acer Asus and Emirates can f right off.
As I would have occasionally purchased their servies adn products.
Wife will cease L'Occitane also.

It's hardly surprising that most of the tech companies that remain and Chinese/taiwanese

Associate
OP
Be interesting to see who gets the references, it's from Schitt's Creek, one of the best shows ever made. It's on Netflix, give it a watch :)

It's warmest regards you muppet.

Ahoy hoy is Mr Burns of the Simpsons.....

Are you pulling out of Putin Diddums? You could sell big macs on russ-ebay.

Associate
OP
Forum buddies, yesterday we were pulling out of Putin.........today share your thoughts on military penetration.

Those farmers have had a fine harvest.

rl0pntpx0fo81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom