Terminator: Dark Fate

Soldato
I'll watch anything with Mackenzie Davis in since Halt and Catch Fire made me a big fan. I think she has the attitude to be a Terminator baddass as Hamilton was/is? Unlike Emilia Clarke...

Soldato
Dam she old! I know stating the obvious lol, the fact it's ignoring anything after two gives me hope.

3 wasn't terrible tbf the salvation and genesis total shocking and Bale the worst Jon Connor ever

Soldato
I watched about 20 minutes of T3 and turned it off. I've never watched any of the other sequels...I am untainted and feel all the better for it.

This could be good or it could be an absolute load of rubbish. I wish it was just one more film not 3, I think T2 (especially the directors cut) covered pretty much everything there was to say.

Soldato
I watched about 20 minutes of T3 and turned it off. I've never watched any of the other sequels...I am untainted and feel all the better for it.

This could be good or it could be an absolute load of rubbish. I wish it was just one more film not 3, I think T2 (especially the directors cut) covered pretty much everything there was to say.
You did right ignoring the ones after, 3 isn't as bad as people say.

To be honest best thing that came after terminator 2 was the TV show which got canned

Caporegime
OP
The TV show was great and the next season looked real interesting. Far better than anything else after 2. Shame.

Tv show had far too many slow moving filler episodes, it was getting interesting at the end but that seemed more like a move by the writers to try and get it renewed for another season. Another issue with the tv show that some episodes basically deteriorated into "terminator of the week" kind of stories.

Soldato
Didn't S2 end with...

The chick from Garbage basically becoming a T1000 human shield to save them all?

Not sure if i'm mis-remembering it.

I also much preferred Cersei as Sarah Connor than Khaleesi though.

Caporegime
OP
Didn't S2 end with...

The chick from Garbage basically becoming a T1000 human shield to save them all?

Not sure if i'm mis-remembering it.

I also much preferred Cersei as Sarah Connor than Khaleesi though.

Ended with John and the t1000 going to the future war, setting the stage for something interesting but by then it was too late to save it.

Associate
Dear god, please don't include any of this! even in the Directors cut!!...

hqdefault.jpg

There were talks of getting Edward Furlong back in the franchise. I think it would be a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom