Tescos online shopping

Associate
Just doing a mass booze shop from tescos and the earliest I can get delivery is tomorrow (13th).

One of the offers is "valid until 13/9/2011"...

Does anyone know offhand whether that means until 23:59 on 13/9/2011 or until 23:59 on 12/9/2011?

I know I could phone them but its an 0845 number, I have only a mobile, and asking the internet is far easier...

...so does anyone know?

Associate
Choose your delivery date and the system will tell you if any of the offers you have taken will not apply (Try picking the 14th to see what I mean) - any offers not valid on your day will have a red warning next to them

Man of Honour
I alway interpret until being up to, so in this case up to 23.59 on 12th - could be massively wrong though.. :p

Horra for Tesco Home shopping though. We did the shopping at airport on the way home.. Next day "Bing-Bong" all done. Modern technology eh. Amazing.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
The coupon is valid for when you make the order, not when it gets delivered. Same for anything else you buy online.

He's not talking about a coupon, but a grocery deal, such as buy 1 get 1 free.

And the delivery date is the relevant part, NOT when you make the order, you have to have it delivered within the days the offer runs to take advantage of it.

Soldato
He's not talking about a coupon, but a grocery deal, such as buy 1 get 1 free.

And the delivery date is the relevant part, NOT when you make the order, you have to have it delivered within the days the offer runs to take advantage of it.

Well thats just dumb :p

Back
Top Bottom