The Tesla Thread

Soldato
Did you have a reservation?

Yes, July 2017. 1st May order (inv. 190) and I've not changed my order since the latest series of lineup/price changes.

Hidden VIN allocated when Triumph Ace was being loaded so either it's on this ship which is due in Europe or UK on the 2nd August or the car was built during this period and it's now being loaded onto Glovis Champion current in dock which is expected to arrive 9/10th August.

All in all, very exciting. Everything Tesla say I normally take with a pinch of salt however two different people & departments have confirmed the ETA of 19th August.

Soldato
All in all, very exciting. Everything Tesla say I normally take with a pinch of salt however two different people & departments have confirmed the ETA of 19th August.

Yeha, got mine (for a second time) this morning. Should be in at Belgium on 2nd, unload and then transfer to UK during w/c 5th. Deliveries 14th onwards I reckon.

Soldato
Just had a quote of £582 after the rebate. Since the 1st July Smart Chargers are a requirement for the OLEV grant, which has pushed the prices up. Thats for a Rolec 7.2KW type 2 tethered charger, and appropriate installation and cabling.

Soldato
I did too but that was pre-smart charger now £395.00 for the Rolec HomeSmart charger excluding any additional electrical work if required.

There's a £100 voucher on facebook for ChargedEV. It is a "smart" charger but in reality you can unplug the ethernet and it works fine.

Soldato
There's a £100 voucher on facebook for ChargedEV. It is a "smart" charger but in reality you can unplug the ethernet and it works fine.

I'll have a look. Currently still have an i3 and it's frustrating how BMW have not listened to any user requests for features such as settable charge limits, 5 blinks on the indicator not the 3 by default (quick dab) or start in ECO MODE which is the best drive mode. I'm looking forward to an M3 sometime next year.

Soldato
I'll have a look. Currently still have an i3 and it's frustrating how BMW have not listened to any user requests for features such as settable charge limits, 5 blinks on the indicator not the 3 by default (quick dab) or start in ECO MODE which is the best drive mode. I'm looking forward to an M3 sometime next year.

I would read the reviews first. The smart charger ain't too smart by all accounts.

Soldato
I would read the reviews first. The smart charger ain't too smart by all accounts.

Which are you referring to?

ChargeEV allows you to set the target end time and it will start charging based on that. I'll be using TeslaFi to automate my charging in line with the discount I get from my energy provider.

Soldato
Tesla called me to say they've over booked for Saturday and bumped me a week for a test drive.....Thing happen but not great if you can book online and then 3 days later they call me up to say I can't have that time slot now.

nam

nam

Soldato
for those that are waiting for revised OctopusEV prices for P+ they are not looking great ..

there is no longer a 4.5ppm excess over 10k if you got 5kpa. it is now 21ppm

prices not confirmed by me but another on the TMC forum

6 months, gives us approx. £3000 deposit + 23 x £499.76 = £14494.48
:rolleyes:

Soldato
for those that are waiting for revised OctopusEV prices for P+ they are not looking great ..

They told me that the underlying companies were flooded with M3 orders and have had to diversify their risk by reducing the residual values. I wanted a quote for a Long Range after the price drop and he told me it wouldn't be worth it.

Associate

Just had confirmation that providing the model is the same ie you keep with a Performance but want a different colour, then the excess mileage stays the same with OctopusEV. If you change to a different model, then the excess will be higher.

I’ve changed mine to full performance in black from the P- originally ordered and no increase in excess mileage charge.

Back
Top Bottom