Testers Keepers! - Raijintek are giving away 3 cases!

OcUK Staff
I've been chatting to Raijintek about running a competition for you guys, it is a forum competition only (Woohoo!) and we will be giving away some of their award winning cases!

It is simple to enter, just tell us which case you would like to review and why, and then if you win the prize, you review it on the forum and on the Overclockers UK website. Simples!

We have 3 cases that we will be giving away, giving you a greater chance of winning!

The first case up for grabs is the Paean, it is an incredible case that can be used for not only testing hardware, you can also build a stunning showcase PC!

F1MIFZO.jpg
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raij...atx-bench-table-showcase-black-ca-039-rt.html

The second case is the Metis Plus, it comes from the original Metis with some extra features, it is a small footprint powerhouse, allowing you to either fit a nice living room PC inside, or even a gaming PC!

aONrh1W.jpg
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raij...um-mini-itx-case-silver-window-ca-03f-rt.html

The third option is the Asterion, it is a high class midi tower case with a nice window allowing you to build a full ATX PC in style!

RDXc9Fj.jpg
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raij...m-midi-tower-case-black-window-ca-037-rt.html

The competition ends on the 17th of April, so make sure you let us know which case you would like to review, and that will enter you into the draw! Good luck!

If you use social media, follow Raijintek on Facebook and Twitter using the links below:

https://www.facebook.com/raijintek/

https://twitter.com/RaijintekCoLtd

Associate
Hi everyone!

I'd go for the Asterion case, as the amazing Paean wouldn't be happy with my cats, and the Metis Plus may be a bit too tiny for my actual parts.
Good luck and thanks for the contest!

PS: as I've not seen any details about that, is the giveaway global/EU? I'm asking as I live in France. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Oooooo The Metis Plus 100% lovely looking, just updated my PC to a 7700K and a 1080ti, and the little ones taken far too much of a liking to it for me .... ( She's 14 ), so was in the process of building her a small PC that she can use in her room or small enough to be taken and used on the front room TV and she can then use it as an all round HTPC/School Work and Gaming rig combined, must do it quick though before she gets used to the 1080ti and the increase in graphics quality and get her back to Minecraft :D, will be watercooled also, because, Why not , and always fun seeing what you can get into a small case, as the Enthoo Primo I have the main rig in, is really no challenge to get a good system running, and I need a reason to try hardline too.

Andy

Associate
I'm more than happy to be involved in some form of review.

Funnily enough all of them cases fit needs I have, my son is about to rebuild his pc, my wife is complaining her pc is too big and noisy.
I am also after a second rig for the office for doing office work on and thus keeping it separate from the games machine
:)

Soldato
The Paean caught my eye when it first came out... very distinctive, so I'd definitely be interested that one over the others. Demands a custom loop though for sure.

Associate
I was just thinking to myself last night, whilst removing a Z97 and fitting an x370 Taichi, that I wish I'd changed case as well.

That Asterion is lovely, never reviewed... well anything... before, so I'd probably pick someone else over me. :p.

Soldato
I'd like to review the Asterion Plus. Because I could transfer my ATX system into it. Paean would be a little too big for me to keep around.

Soldato
I would be happy to review the Asterion.
I've had some experience with builds using Raijintek's more budget friendly Agos case's. It would be nice to see what they have done with a more premium case this time around.
Plus i've never owned a premium case before.

Associate
I'd love to review the Asterion. My now ageing Antec 902, is due for a replacement, and my neat cabling is screaming to be displayed in such an astonishing looking case.

Associate
I'd like to review the Paean. I'd test it with an X99 build using a 240mm OCUK Extreme AIO as well as a Gigabyte 1080 Waterforce GPU with 120mm radiator.

It'd be great to see how it would accommodate the 2 separate radiators (given the extra space required over a full 360mm radiator), but more importantly to see the temperatures with the open-air design. Oh, and because it’s so aesthetically pleasing (obvs!).

OcUK Staff
OP
A lot of entries already! Keep them coming! The competition is running till the 17th so there should be plenty of time for everyone to enter. :)

Back
Top Bottom