That which has been heard...

Soldato
Was at work today.

An elderly lady was chatting to a similar lady working the checkout. They were laughing about something and I couldn't help but hear:

There's this grandmother that comes in every week and buys two packs of condoms and some baby oil. She says it's not for her, it's for her friends son.

RL beats the internet any day for ****ed up **** :eek:

Soldato
this is why I purposefully go into supermarkets, buy cucumbers, hot chili sauce, clothes pegs, tape of some description (the thicker the better), candles, toilet roll and condoms, and if I'm feeling in a particular head ****ing mood, a tin of cat/dog food :D position them on the converyer belt strategically for maximum effect, then when the cashier looks up at me I give them the biggest grin going :D never fails for fun

Soldato
I once bought a 2kg tub of cheap margarine, two pairs of rubber gloves and a roll of extra wide cling film at Sainsbury's.
The checkout girl wouldn't make eye contact.

Also bought 30 bags of marshmallows and 3 tubs of vaseline at another Sainsbury's. Same effect, particularly as it was after midnight and I was in full bike leathers!

Both times, perfectly innocent reason for the odd combination.

Soldato
this is why I purposefully go into supermarkets, buy cucumbers, hot chili sauce, clothes pegs, tape of some description (the thicker the better), candles, toilet roll and condoms, and if I'm feeling in a particular head ****ing mood, a tin of cat/dog food :D position them on the converyer belt strategically for maximum effect, then when the cashier looks up at me I give them the biggest grin going :D never fails for fun

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/collecting_double_takes.png

No hotlinking of images please.

Back
Top Bottom