The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Don
New monitor maybe? Don't know, nothing I really need to be honest.

Might give VR a go again at some point.... That said, I recently used the Quest 2 and was honestly overwhelmed with the amount of options now.... It was just too much, also the issues with air play and that heavy USB cable that just pulls out with even a little bit of force was pretty lame.

Why can't they just make a standard wired version that's comfortable?! Is it to much to ask? :D

Don't use Airplay, use virtual desktop :) Assuming your wifi network is up to scratch, I've never had an issue with VD

As for the OP, I'm looking for a new TV for the bedroom.

Caporegime
Link please?

Not the oasis yet, I had assumed it was all models and hadnt scrolled through the list

https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-new-Ki...ref=dlx_black_gd_dcl_img_0_668c91f7_dt_sl6_d3

The normal 32gb kindle paperwhite at £80 is a bargain IMO. Even the mobile one at £130 is a good deal vs the new gen oasis at £230.

Same 300dpi screen. The new paperwhites are just offering a slightly bigger screen, being able to change the screen colour and a 20% better battery life. But at a cost. The new gen will cost you £100 more then the equivalent las gen.

Thats a lot. You could buy two of the old gen have change.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Anyone has links for (multi colour) hue bulbs that would be awesome or the cost effective way for them.

Soldato
An Air Fryer :D

Yeah I've been sucked in by the adverts for one recently but my partner is reluctant to get one - truth is even if I bought it I'd use it once or twice then she'd use it mostly after that, if at all.

An echo dot or two.

They're currently 2-for-1 on Amazon :)

Not really after much. BT have an offer on, an extra £4 a month puts out internet from 500Mbs to 900Mbs which is rather tempting.

I am on the look out for a Dyson Hairdryer but I don't forsee any big deals happening on those.

Soldato
Mine is older but basically this

That's the one my partner has on it's last legs, which has been very good, she wants to try the ninja next.

Yeah I've been sucked in by the adverts for one recently but my partner is reluctant to get one - truth is even if I bought it I'd use it once or twice then she'd use it mostly after that, if at all.

I thought that when I got one off everyones recommendations, and I'm no cook, but I use it all the time they are great things. I've got the Tefal one with the paddle in the lower part to stir/turn whatevers in there.

Soldato
Not the oasis yet, I had assumed it was all models and hadnt scrolled through the list

https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-new-Ki...ref=dlx_black_gd_dcl_img_0_668c91f7_dt_sl6_d3

The normal 32gb kindle paperwhite at £80 is a bargain IMO. Even the mobile one at £130 is a good deal vs the new gen oasis at £230.

Same 300dpi screen. The new paperwhites are just offering a slightly bigger screen, being able to change the screen colour and a 20% better battery life. But at a cost. The new gen will cost you £100 more then the equivalent las gen.

Thats a lot. You could buy two of the old gen have change.
I may get the paperwhite as my current one has a poor battery. Turn over two pages and lose 5% battery power

Back
Top Bottom