The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Associate
Continuing the theme of the thread, Ninja Foodi, Hue strips for the Kitchen and a couple of colour Hue bulbs.

A Kindle Oasis as have been meaning to buy one for ages as an upgrade to my series 4, I like to have page turning buttons rather than swiping.

Still love the series 4 as its the perfect size, fits in a jacket or jeans pocket. The Oasis looks good but expensive and its been out a while. Hopefully if there is a decent discount I'll finally buy one as it looks like it will be the last Kindle with buttons.

Soldato
Continuing the theme of the thread, Ninja Foodi, Hue strips for the Kitchen and a couple of colour Hue bulbs.

A Kindle Oasis as have been meaning to buy one for ages as an upgrade to my series 4, I like to have page turning buttons rather than swiping.

Still love the series 4 as its the perfect size, fits in a jacket or jeans pocket. The Oasis looks good but expensive and its been out a while. Hopefully if there is a decent discount I'll finally buy one as it looks like it will be the last Kindle with buttons.

Hope KO is on offer at Argos too as got £50 gift card.

Soldato
why is this essentially a stylus so ridiculously expensive??? Never had an iPad.
Because it's Apple and it's 'magical' etc.... plus plenty of people are willing to pay their expensive prices for some reason.

As to what I'm looking for this year, hoping I might be able to get a deal on a mobile phone but not holding out much hope on anything 'tech' being reduced due to chip shortages etc. I'll be looking like everyone else but so far I've never found much and feels more like a get rid of leftovers sale than deals.

Underboss
Bought a Ninja 7-1, I know the new one is out where you don't need to change the lid for pressure/slow cooking but been after this one for a while and a recent "flash" sale sold me on it.

Pet Northerner
Don
Bought a Ninja 7-1, I know the new one is out where you don't need to change the lid for pressure/slow cooking but been after this one for a while and a recent "flash" sale sold me on it.

I'd like something like that but will need to wait for either my instantpot and/or airfryer bite the dust!

Soldato
Just Lightroom subscription, same as every year.

On the subject of air fryer type things, I got the Instant Pot Pro Crisp recently, decided on that rather than the ninja for the extra functions.

Soldato
As to what I'm looking for this year, hoping I might be able to get a deal on a mobile phone but not holding out much hope on anything 'tech' being reduced due to chip shortages etc. I'll be looking like everyone else but so far I've never found much and feels more like a get rid of leftovers sale than deals.

That's normally what it is, I'm sure there will be deals on mobile phons, but don't get your hopes up for anything new/flagship.

I've not got anything in particular on my list to watch, we do eventually need a new dishwasher and washing machine, so will keep my eyes open for any deals on smart versions.

Soldato
How much was it?

I think I need the 9-1 as I want the dehydrator. But annoyingly it’s much bigger than the 6-1.

Do any of the other air fryers offer a dehydrating feature?

Underboss
How much was it?

I think I need the 9-1 as I want the dehydrator. But annoyingly it’s much bigger than the 6-1.

Do any of the other air fryers offer a dehydrating feature?

Just checked and it is the 9-1 I have coming not sure where I got the 7-1 from must have been the 7.5L bit, but was £178 from Amazon.

Soldato
Just checked and it is the 9-1 I have coming not sure where I got the 7-1 from must have been the 7.5L bit, but was £178 from Amazon.
Interesting; this model is supposedly still on "limited" sale but at £198; so the price can does drop further during flash? That's means I need to pay attention ugh!

EDIT: I'm looking at the wrong thing! Did not realise the different sizes available within the Foodi range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom