The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Soldato
If I'm spending £170+; I'm leaning towards the Instant Pro Pro Crisp, which is currently on limited at £199. The question is, could that drop further during a "flash" sale or is that the best price throughout the sales ...

Soldato
If I'm spending £170+; I'm leaning towards the Instant Pro Pro Crisp, which is currently on limited at £199. The question is, could that drop further during a "flash" sale or is that the best price throughout the sales ...
That's a good price I paid £240. From memory it does what the ninja does plus sous vide, the stainless pot is great as well no more being careful with a non stick one.

Soldato
Price has crept up a bit, but can you keep stacking these? Tempted to start up the old photography again.
Not too sure, it's the first time i've used it, i'll order it again and let you know.

Just purchased it again and applied it to my account, it said 'New code Redeemed successfully' but the expiry date didn't change, i'm guessing once the first code runs out, the 2nd code will kick in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not too sure, it's the first time i've used it, i'll order it again and let you know.

Just purchased it again and applied it to my account, it said 'New code Redeemed successfully' but the expiry date didn't change, i'm guessing once the first code runs out, the 2nd code will kick in.

Nice, sounds promising.

Soldato
There is no catch :p

You get all the benefits of the Photography plan, 20GB cloud storage, access to 18 apps on Windows and Android/iOS.
So why do cheap and only at this one place everywhere else is £119 most of the time, £80 cheapest I usually see. They manage about £25.

Soldato
Don’t know, it’s working fine so that’s all that matters to me. :)
I just get "The serial number provided has an invalid format"

Live chat got it working in the end. Huge flaw in their system/service though, you cant mix codes and subscriptions. I ended up with my 12 month subscription and the 3 month code both running live at the same time. So if/when i get a 12 month one it would start the day you pay for it and run separately to the 3 month codes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom