The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Soldato
Oh and cool thing i just found, go on to cancel the plan and they offer you 60 days for free.

My 12 month plan ended tomorrow. The 3 month ended on the 15 Feb, now its active to the 16 Apr, not bad for £10.

Soldato
HUE suppose 3 ambiance b22+ hub for £90 isn't bad , but I only really want white ambiance - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LF9G9HC
colour ambiance, in the kitchen is becoming the equivalent of the corner sofa around here - I need white light for cooking.

With the fryer preoccupation there must be a higher ownership level amongst OCers - we shallow fry fritters/hash maybe twice a week,
but deal on rice cooker or combi waffle/sandwich maker would be more interesting

Associate
Oh and cool thing i just found, go on to cancel the plan and they offer you 60 days for free.

My 12 month plan ended tomorrow. The 3 month ended on the 15 Feb, now its active to the 16 Apr, not bad for £10.

Slight snag with mine.

My years subscription lasts until June and they want £40 for me to cancel as an early cancelation charge :(

So I will have to continue until June at which point I can cancel the annual plan and start using the code I bought.

Slightly annoying but never mind.

Soldato
Slight snag with mine.

My years subscription lasts until June and they want £40 for me to cancel as an early cancelation charge :(

So I will have to continue until June at which point I can cancel the annual plan and start using the code I bought.

Slightly annoying but never mind.
Mine was a 12 month but paid up front l.
But I ment cancel the 3 month code that hasn't even started yet.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom