The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
lol that cute as hell fat bear costume cracks me up :p

i also remember something about a koi carp in fummoffu :D

i was finding my kaze dvd's a bit too fast on the subs for code geass so i switched too dubs at ep 10, suprisingly the dub is a lot better than i remember, guess i never really gave the dub a chance beyond ep 1 before.

Soldato
yay enjoying code geass r2 kaze dvd subs a lot better than the first season ones, only been the odd one thats been a bit fast or just flashed up for a split second, much better subbing job :)

after that its a choice between death note or mad guy in bear costume :D

Soldato
Never been an overly large fan of the various Gundam series (although I have seen some of them) but decided the other day to pick up the Anime Limited BD boxset of the three movies. Watched the first one so far which was reasonably good, if a bit dated now.

Not sure if I'll watch another tomorrow or some FMP or my Show by Rock season 1 set turned up today as well.

Soldato
So watched my way through the second and third Gundam films ... not bad although, like the first film, are a bit dated in their animation style now.

Made up for that by blasting through the first disk of Show by Rock

Last edited:
Associate
just in case no one has mention it yet. there is news that a new gundam series will air in June of this year, called " mobile suit Gundam - twilight axis" earlier reports say it base few months after the zeon war in mobile suit gundam unicorn.

Associate
My son informs me there's going to be a second series of Overlord..... I hope he's right

from what I read there are two overlord movies which are just a recap of the first season but with one or two different scene and new scene that make the over all story a bit more darker in it nature. then there is a season 2 in the works which comes out either later this years or some time next year.

Associate
from what I read there are two overlord movies which are just a recap of the first season but with one or two different scene and new scene that make the over all story a bit more darker in it nature. then there is a season 2 in the works which comes out either later this years or some time next year.
Thanks pecnarf, it's the second season I'm waiting/hoping for. Overlord was the best of the "stuck in a video game MMO" genre in my opinion, great fun :)

Commissario
OP
If you don't do so already, it's worth checking anime-on-line.com every Friday as they do a weekly offer from their catalogue for a tenner :)
I've picked up a few bargains and several series that I'd forgotten about/missed on release :)

I'm currently enjoying Tokyo Ghoul on Netflix and watched Terror in Resonance last week :)

Back
Top Bottom