The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Commissario
OP
My ATA box hasn't arrived yet :(

That list isn't bad, I've not got Free, Tokyo Marble, Blood Blockade or Your Lie in April and was looking at 3 of those 4 to buy :)

Eden of the East is great, and both Samurai Flamenco and Tiger & Bunny are fun.

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
My day 9 order shipped a few minutes ago, and I got a message to say my day 11 one won't ship until after Christmas (which is understandable given how busy they seem to have been).

I'm hoping the mystery box will arrive tomorrow :)

Also on a completely unrelated note, I've almost finished watching Eureka 7 which does look a lot better on Blu-ray than my old Beez set did :)
I'm probably going to watch Tokyo Godfathers once I finish it.

Soldato
My ATA mystery box didn't come today either ... and my AO mystery box just shipped too. Also had the email about ATA Day #11 not shipping until the new year which is fine. I won't get any of them now until after Christmas though.

I would like Eureka 7 on BD .... but I've already bought it twice and I don't know if I can justify a third time.

Commissario
OP
I just had a rather tired/harassed looking Royal Mail guy drop 3 packages round for me.

Both mystery boxes (the ATA one had some poster type things as well and was rather large), and my day 9 order :)

Between them I should have enough to keep me going for a few weeks:D

Soldato
just noticed an email with a 20% off code for all the anime, i guessed it would be rude not to so i ordered the cowboy beebop dvd and the outlaw star bluray.

only remember bits of cowboy beebop (hardly any thing) and i have never seen outlaw star, hope i like it as i hear it is meant to be good :)

i enjoyed chrono crusade and i see their re releasing it soon so ill grab that when it comes out as well :)

edit: ah i see im a little slow, only just noticed the email that the post above me posted about :)

Soldato
Hmmmm .... AlltheAnime need to slap their fulfillment house. Received an order from them today, package addressed to me. Item within matched my order but the packing slip was for a completely different order reference for someone else and for a completely different item (which wasn't included ... and I already have a better edition than the listed one so have no benefit is claiming it was not in there and keeping it for myself).

Back
Top Bottom