The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Associate
Watched Rage of Bahamut Virgin Soul and KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS over the weekend, didn't realize that Amazon Prime had started streaming Anime.

yes they started steaming a few title's at the beginning of last year. here some of the title's on prime

BATTERY The Animation
Bahamut Virgin Soul
KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS
Your Name [Dub & sub version]
Re:CREATORS
Welcome to the Ballroom
Scum's Wish
Altair: A Record of Battles
The Great Passage
DIVE!!
Saekano♭ How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.flat
ONIHEI
ViVid Strike!

Commissario
OP
Anyone still waiting on any of their bits from the all the anime sale? (one of my day 5 orders hasn't shipped).
Also did anyone pre-order the Silent Voice deal with the posters? (I'm a bit surprised they haven't updated the poster situation).

And a head's up that Anime on line is doing a code to give you 50% off the RRP on Blu-rays this week, if you've already got an existing pre-order apparently if you email them they'll refund the difference :) (I'll probably give them an email, as I've got a couple which equates to around £25 if they do the refund).

I've been watching a few bits the last couple of weeks, Rage of Behamut which was good and felt a little like Coboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo, and Blood Blockade Battlefront which was very fun and reminded me a lot of Baccano at times.

Associate
Anyone still waiting on any of their bits from the all the anime sale? (one of my day 5 orders hasn't shipped).
Also did anyone pre-order the Silent Voice deal with the posters? (I'm a bit surprised they haven't updated the poster situation).

And a head's up that Anime on line is doing a code to give you 50% off the RRP on Blu-rays this week, if you've already got an existing pre-order apparently if you email them they'll refund the difference :) (I'll probably give them an email, as I've got a couple which equates to around £25 if they do the refund).

I've been watching a few bits the last couple of weeks, Rage of Behamut which was good and felt a little like Coboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo, and Blood Blockade Battlefront which was very fun and reminded me a lot of Baccano at times.

where you find the discount code for 50% off as I can't seam to find it.

as for out-standing orders from allthename.com I got my day #12 Christmas deal arrive in the post on the 4th of January.

Associate
manage to find the code off the facebook for 20% off "JANBDSALE18" so order "GATE - Collector's Edition Combi (tbc) BD/DVD" and "Log Horizon Season 1 & 2 Collector's Edition (12) Blu-Ray" both as separate orders to make the most of the discount.

Commissario
OP
Awesome, hopefully they've nearly cleared the backlog:)

I'm currently watching series 3 of about 12 I bought last month and just had to buy a new blu-ray player (zoom had a deal on a samsung with 10 films for £65), as my secondary one died (disc doesn't appear to spin up) and the spare from the other room is showing signs of dodgy memory. with odd picture breakup once it's warmed up.
I'll try and get non playing one working again, as if it's just a belt it should be replaceable and can then sit as a spare.

Soldato
Has anyone started on Devilman Crybaby yet? Got released on Netflix Friday.

I've started it. The style and music is great and I like the direction the story is going. However, I'm not sure all that nudity is really required. It really doesn't add to it and feel it just makes it all very cheap.

Soldato
Watched Made in Abyss and started on Devilman yesterday only 4 episodes in so far and I can't say I've watched anything else like it. I like it but it's not something you can watch without comments being made if someone else sees it.

Commissario
OP
I've been watching The Ancient Magus Bride and so far I'm loving it, I caught up to episode 13 last night which ended on a bit of a cliff hanger.

I watched Re-Kan over the last week which was fun even if it didn't fully grasp my attention at times (probably not helped by it being subbed and I've been quite under the weather and unable to concentrate properly).

I'm going to start watching Your Lie in April tomorrow at a guess, as I got part 1 in the ATA box, and picked up the second volume just after Christmas :)

Back
Top Bottom