The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Yep, GitS has been pre-ordered ... :)

II'm on the fence on Testament of Sister New Devil as i don't know the series at all ... Gonna be the Twin Tail is a probable no and I'm not convinced where I've already got Highschool DxD Born ...

Commissario
OP
Highschool DxD Born would probably have been an instant buy for me a couple of years back (I enjoyed the first season), but as I can't seem to find the second season in the UK I'm probably going to give it a miss.

Commissario
OP
I can't remember I don't think I ever saw it available, I've got a feeling it was around the time Manga were having issues and stopped distributing funi titles or something as I've got the manga release of season 1 and the BBFC has no listing at all for season 2 (it lists season 1 and 3).

Associate
well place my pre-order of gits today. just done quick double check and werewolf is right season 2 was never released in uk. season 3 came out just after the deal was finish with anime limited.

Last edited:
Associate
I've looked a bit more into the Highschool dxd uk release, from what I've learn is that manga Ent has highschool dxd season 1 right for uk and Funimation for USA. Funimation has season 2 right but for some reason it's in limbo at present. I suspect season 2 release issue, probadly has something to do with the spilt that manga Ent & Funimation had. as I believe Manga ent use to be uk distributor for funimation title's. Now there was small period of time when funimation had no uk distributor so title's weren't released in the uk. but when funimation did there deal with anime limited, so that anime limited would be acting as uk distributor for funimation title's we got season 3 of highschool dxd. so maybe reason why we got no season 2 is that it was a part of the manga ent distributing package along with few other title that weren't released in the uk because of the split or some other reason we not aware of.

Commissario
OP
That's about what I remember, I know I was annoyed at the time:D

Alltheanime has assination classroom series 2 part 1 on offer at the moment, and animeonline/mvm have an offer with an extra 20% off all their titles at the moment but the site is borked.

Soldato
Finished B the beginning last night, didn't leave it open for a second run and not too sure how they would go about it with how the story ran. It's worth a watch if you enjoy a mix of traditional samurai fights with 'god powers'

Associate
Finished B the beginning last night, didn't leave it open for a second run and not too sure how they would go about it with how the story ran. It's worth a watch if you enjoy a mix of traditional samurai fights with 'god powers'

there was an end credit scene on the last episode, the scene starts at 26.20s and the entre scene leave it open for a second season.

in the scene one of children who was believe to been killed helping Koku get to the bunker/panic shelter when research lab was attacked. who was one of many dead body's hack up by koku get there ability from them in said bunker/panic shelter.

Associate
Sigh think that's the first time Netflix has gone to skip back without showing last scene usually it'd leave it playing. That makes more sense now after watching that.

that series has a coupe end credit scene aside from the one on the last episode but because I watch day it came out, I can't fully remember which episode also has end credit scene. thing with Netflix it has coupe of anime series that have end credit scene but it skip the scene so when you watch the next episode you can tell you miss something. "irregular magic high school" has one end credit scene during the nine school competition arc that lead directly into the next episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom