The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Any hardcore DB fans able to explain what's happening with this new DB Super movie?

It features Brolly. And seems like he's a completely new character. This makes no sense to me as we all know he isn't new.... Is this just a remake?

Associate
Any hardcore DB fans able to explain what's happening with this new DB Super movie?

It features Brolly. And seems like he's a completely new character. This makes no sense to me as we all know he isn't new.... Is this just a remake?
Looks like a remake to me from the new trailer showed at SDCC in super universe and not in Z universe.

Soldato
I see. Not sure how I feel about that. Will watch regardless though.

I've not had a chance to watch the DBS series yet. Trying to wait for the English dub to be released.

Associate
I see. Not sure how I feel about that. Will watch regardless though.

I've not had a chance to watch the DBS series yet. Trying to wait for the English dub to be released.
If you've seen golden frieza and god of destruction movies you can skip like first 50 episodes or something I can't remember how many episodes, but when it goes on its own with future trunks/goku black etc it gets good. Future trunks/goku black saga definitely one of the best.

Commissario
OP
All the Anime are doing summer deals.

So far I've ordered
Psychic School Wars - Blu-ray/DVD Ltd. Collector's Edition and Project ITOH: Harmony in thei'r BOGOF offer, currently they're doing a director focus set of offers (including psycho pass 2, and napping princess)

Back
Top Bottom