• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Commissario
Seriously considering trying this again - I know I said I'd wait for the 2nd generation but with the price reduction and WatchOS2, I think it'll be more useful to me. I'm picking up an AppleTV4 tomorrow so there may well be a new watch on my wrist by the afternoon! I actually do miss the HRM and would consider it a useful tool now.

Soldato
I'm liking mine. I always expected it to just be a watch that can also give you a few extras, and that is exactly what it does. I find the step/stairs tracker is more accurate when I use the watch (although it might just be coincidence) and it does make me think more about moving, although I'm not taking it to the gym. :p Messages, Messenger notifications and music control are my most used 'little extras'.

Commissario
I got it and I'm already more impressed than I was originally.

I've been exchanging texts with Mrs. Feek and the last one she sent me was "Good or bad?" in answer to something.

The first three reply options on the watch were "Good", "Bad" and "I'm not sure".

Soldato
I got it and I'm already more impressed than I was originally.

I've been exchanging texts with Mrs. Feek and the last one she sent me was "Good or bad?" in answer to something.

The first three reply options on the watch were "Good", "Bad" and "I'm not sure".

That's fairly straight forward to interpret thought :p

Apple watch certainly wasn't for me tried and sold it luckily for me just before the price reduction.

Soldato
Just bought the mrs one

got a good deal I think :confused: rose gold 42mm for £260

anyway, since I don't have one..but do have a 6s iPhone is there anything cool I can do with it? other than sending texts?

Assume I'll need an apple watch to send those silly drawings?

Thanks

Soldato
Took mine back today after 13 days use. It's the only Apple product I've used that I didn't fall in love with instantly!
I felt it was trying to do too many things and doing none of them particularly well.
I bought a Fitbit Blaze and I'm already impressed with the heart rate tracking.

Soldato
well I had a few quid left over in my bitcoin wallet so took a punt and ordered myself one.

I like the watch, but the sport band is rubbish. Can anyone recommend me a decent metal butterfly one please which doesn't cost more than the watch (ie: not an apple one).

Thanks.

Commissario
I bought mine with the new nylon band - It's surprisingly good, a few people have even thought that it was metal when they first saw it.
I stupidly bought a sport band with it as well but I've not had any reason to even open the box!

Soldato
I bought mine with the new nylon band - It's surprisingly good, a few people have even thought that it was metal when they first saw it.
I stupidly bought a sport band with it as well but I've not had any reason to even open the box!

That's a good idea, I had actually looked at the nylon one but dismissed it for some unknown reason. It's not a bad price either considering.

Commissario
Always difficult to photograph these things but I think these are half decent shots.

nylon_1-20160410-153950.jpg

nylon_2-20160410-154038.jpg

nylon_3-20160410-154354.jpg

Soldato
The amir strap is VERY nice indeed. The review are accurate.

Initially I thought the magnet was ok, not great but ok. Then numpty me noticed I'd not removed the blue protective wrapping. Bam! Strong magnet :D The strap itself is perfect and looks great

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom