• Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yep, liking this

2wokg2d.jpg

24g2ebo.jpg

Commissario
It looks very similar to the Ottim strap. I think my concern was the fact that it comes with a resizing tool where you have to push pins out to remove the links where I'm used to doing it with screws. I've done push pins before and they can be a bit awkward, was the process all OK?

Soldato
It looks very similar to the Ottim strap. I think my concern was the fact that it comes with a resizing tool where you have to push pins out to remove the links where I'm used to doing it with screws. I've done push pins before and they can be a bit awkward, was the process all OK?

Yeah, it was a piece of cake. You get a plastic pin removal tool with it. Took me a bit of time as I was forever removing some and then putting them back to get the perfect fit. I also moved some to the other side so it was spot on.

I'm really happy with it

Soldato
does anyone know if theres a uk supplier of the apple watchdots? or something similar. I'd like to get a black dot for the digital crown. They look great on the stainless models, and it's a shame apple didn't put them on the sport versions.

Think it would finish my gold model off a treat

http://watchdots.com/

Commissario
Yeah, it was a piece of cake. You get a plastic pin removal tool with it. Took me a bit of time as I was forever removing some and then putting them back to get the perfect fit. I also moved some to the other side so it was spot on.

I'm really happy with it
Thanks - I've ordered one. It's a bracelet style I like and will go well with the watch. All I need to add now is a nice leather strap and I'll be sorted.

Soldato
has it arrived yet Feek? I wore mine for the first time at work today. It's really nice. I mean it's not as nice as my Tissot metal strap, but then again it won't be for £20. Still a lot cheaper than the Apple one.

Soldato
After a couple days with OS2 the watch feels much more snappier at doing things. I think they also made changes to the sensor as the exercise app and activity app seems to be more accurate? I think. Records more of my generally walking around at faster pace as "exercise" rather than just as "move". The new watch faces are kinda meh to me. I think it will be far better once they allow third parties to design faces or at least allow the user to customise them more.

Also I used apple pay for the first time on my watch in McDonalds yesterday..... was a fun experience. I don’t usually go to McDonalds but I was out with a friend who wanted to go for some food, so I though hell yea I’m going to try my apple pay out on my watch ! I ordered the guy told me how much so I used my watch and he just looked at me completely confused and asked “how did you do that ?” I was a bit confused and told him I paid for the meal. The guy then said but you didn’t use your card and you have not given me any money.... I explained yes but it says I have paid which I have. The guy then said it’s not possible what did you do... I then said in a joking way it was MAGIC ! The guy took this as offence and said I was trying to steal from them and called a manager over :eek: Normally I would be pretty annoyed but I actually could not help but find this sooooo funny. Had to wait for the manager to come over and he asked what was going on.... the guy at the till explained, the manager looked at me and which point I raised my wrist and tapped on my watch. Manager laughed and told the guy to get my food and stop wasting time :D

:D Since when is Maccy D hiring the Amish ? :D

Associate
Since having the sport wanted a SS model however could never justify the cost of changing.
However I was in NYC and BestBuy had $200 off the SS with milanese loop! Couldn't resist at £311. Looks and feels so much nicer than the sport model that's for sure. Also picked up the standard leather strap for around £100

Soldato
Since having the sport wanted a SS model however could never justify the cost of changing.
However I was in NYC and BestBuy had $200 off the SS with milanese loop! Couldn't resist at £311. Looks and feels so much nicer than the sport model that's for sure. Also picked up the standard leather strap for around £100

That is a bargain!

My friend is in NYC now, I'll ask him to look. Which bestbuy was it?

Last edited:
Associate

absolute bargain!

Back
Top Bottom