The Arsenal Club Thread **No Spoilers**Updated Rules - Please read before posting**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Second hand report from a Mail journalist on something that was allegedly said while Jose was still at Chelsea.

It was probably a slow news day.

Caporegime
Second hand report from a Mail journalist on something that was allegedly said while Jose was still at Chelsea.

It was probably a slow news day.

TBH Mou has a book coming out soon, so some of the stuff making its rounds are supposedly from the book itself.

Now everyone knows they have a history with Mou being the way he is. So it wouldn't surprise me if Mou did say those this things, he does come across as being a petulant little **** and for some odd reason, Wenger really gets under his skin without him even trying lol.

What's funny is Wengers comments in his press conference that our game against Chelsea has nothing to do with Mou as he's not the manager of Chelsea anymore. But we all know what journos are like, always looking for something to write about lol

Associate
So I've got tickets to the EFL game against Reading at the end of the month for me and my Dad. We will be travelling in to Kings Cross and I was planning on getting the tube to Arsenal from there.

It's supposed to take 5 minutes... Does anyone know how true that is on match days? Last time I went to a home game it was Highbury, so I'm a little bit unsure of what to expect.

Associate
Great, thanks.

I assumed it'd all be fine, what with London being a busy place at the best of times. I just didn't want to arrive with a safe hour and a half til kick off only to find myself in an hour of queue.

Associate
Thought Cazorla was due back soon. Turns out he's now having an operation and 3 months more out. How do things like this happen so much?

unbelievable why is it when arsenal get an injury it goes on for months then they need surgery and are out for several more months. They need Santi back

Caporegime
Losing Santi will kill our season, he is one of the most important players we have.

Since he's been out, we have struggled as we have no fluency...Cazorla adds that dimension to our squad.

Oh well I'm not surprised that Cazorla is out till at least next year, same old **** different season as per usual with out injuries.

Doesn't help that Bellerin is also out for a few more weeks as well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom