The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Man of Honour
I'm not sure how much longer BF1 will keep people attracted to it.

No comment. Sadly people will still buy the next Dice/Battlefield title in droves as if somehow it won't be the same story all over again.

I still play BF4, mostly infantry maps though, just not had time recently due to taking on a big project, will get back to it soon.

Caporegime
Such a shame was never a "regular" but was always a great atmosphere.

Yup miss the days where we had 5+ on bf 4 every night stomping servers :(

I would go back to bf 4 as it is still a fantastic game but it is not the same with only a couple of people on.

Overwatch is fun to play, as long not everyone the same player, i think i got about 25 hours in it.

Still play bf4 every night but dont go on discord, nexus are you trump on there.

From what I have played so far, I don't think you can have more than 1 of the same hero, you can have the entire team play as the same hero "type" though but I haven't seen this yet, only had a few matches where we haven't had a healer or tank hero.

And yes, the one and only :D Make neckbeards united server great again! :D

Caporegime
Squad... ain't nobody got time for that! :p

Not really that fussed on the attack heli in bf 4, was probably my least favourite vehicle along with a LAV.

And yeah healer is definitely needed when against a good team as well as reinhardt.

Soundboard works just fine and that reminds me, I need to get some good quotes from Donald :D

Associate
Last couple of weeks my game has been randomly dropping to around 10 fps and running like on treacle. Alt tab out and back in again and it's fine again. Any ideas?!

Man of Honour
I'm terrible with TVs lol...though to be fair...I'm more of an AA man myself :)

I'm not that great but I seem to get lucky with them - especially at taking out other helis.

Or keep getting the tv bug, had 1 round the the other day where i could not the tv as would keep killing me.

I've found almost consistently 1 in 19 will kill me :( which sucks - I've never had it happen continuously/frequently so far.

is it just me or does BF4 look a little out of focus lately ..doesnt look as sharp as it did ?...or maybe a driver issue ?

Looks the same to me.

I'm not that great but I seem to get lucky with them - especially at taking out other helis.

I've found almost consistently 1 in 19 will kill me :( which sucks - I've never had it happen continuously/frequently so far.

Yeah but not happen on all servers.

Soldato
OK on BF4's battlelog is it possible for a players Skill and KD to go up even though Battlelog shows the player's last round was played over six months ago ?

I dont want to put the players name up on here ...as lol it might be someone on these forums....and I would rather avoid any conflict at this time :)

OK on BF4's battlelog is it possible for a players Skill and KD to go up even though Battlelog shows the player's last round was played over six months ago ?

I dont want to put the players name up on here ...as lol it might be someone on these forums....and I would rather avoid any conflict at this time :)

Im not sure what happens if you play a private match, i know my skill and kd have gone up a couple of times when the server crashed or got kicked, but that would be after a day or so.

Man of Honour

You can hide matches from showing in battlelog IIRC - possible they've enabled that at around that time and still active?

Back
Top Bottom