The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Such a shame to see the hacker who openly admitted on TS that he'd like to do highly inappropriate and frankly disgusting things to children is still loitering.

I had a great bank holiday weekend, very drunk but now ready for some BF4 action!
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to go from rank 69 to 80 over the weekend. Do love 200% boost with double XP!

nice work :D.

finally got all my c4/boat kills for the last remaining weapon assignments i can do , so no more silly stuff required for a while :D

120->125 took ages, hate to think how long 125->130 is going to take me. I only have 50% boosts. Must reach **** bucket rank before next lvlcap rise.

i feel ya pain, noticed the rank up from 110-111 when i restarted playing and was :( :( :(.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good bunch of games last night. Good to see lots of people on TS as it has been a bit quite for the past week.

I never got chance to make much of the double XP weekend, was doing too many other things.

Soldato
think i only have the gol magnum and a couple of pistols to get, but don't think i can do the assignments :(.

For Gol Magnum, do it on Firestorm and use a sniper to pick people off the tower until you have your ribbon.
Then swap to your weapon of choice and plant a claymore at the bottom of the ladder, climb up and then kill people who try to climb it.

Caporegime
Folks, the amount of bickering and fighting going on in this thread has now become ridiculous. From this moment on suspensions appears to be the way forward so just quite simply, knock it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom