The best ever free multiplayer game

Associate
Clown said:
Pft... Gunbound is where it's at!

Gunbound was good, but theres a lot of 'aimbots' for it now, which ruins the game :(

I'm thinking about shot online, but the ability to buy items puts me off. Gunbound also had this, but there were servers where the items were only for show ie had no stat effects. Do they have this in Shot Online?

Soldato
Clown said:
Pft... Gunbound is where it's at!

Like most good online game, it's ruined by childish use of hacks and aimbots.

Was totally addicted to it over a year ago then went on to playing America's Army - great online play till again, too many hackers and aimbots.

Still looking for something decent.

Associate
I'm playing Goonzu Online now.

Only went to it after the game i used to play (wyvern) went down for maintenance, thats now going on for 3 weeks rather than the 3 days originall intended -.-

Goonzu has an excellent market system, ive never seen anything like it. Also, everything you find from monsters can, and will be used by people, who use the stuff to make armor, or medicines, etc.

Has an excellent tutorial too, im lvl 35 now after about 20 hours play or so now.

The game is at http://global.goonzu.com/center/default.asp if anyone's interested. Do not download the lite version, it takes forever to autopatch -.-. Download the full version instead, along with the latest patch.

Oh, and name Kodos as the recommender if you do end up playing please :D

Back
Top Bottom