The Black Friday 17 Thread! - pls make sure you understand competitor rules

Associate
Black Friday is coming up, i know im holding off on buying anything until then but my list is mainly the xmas shopping, a new dash cam and some bluetooth headphones.

Any if ocuk do some deals on ssd's and a mousemat im in.

What you after crew?

Edit - You can keep an eye on deals posted by fellow members on the ocuk discord (which is a lovely place)
https://discord.gg/ANem5

OcUK's deals:
BROWSE ALL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - CLICK HERE!

Be sure to check daily as more deals will be added everyday upto Friday, such as the LG 38" curved shall be reduced from £1199 this Friday down to £899, but anything already present in the Black Friday section shall not be discounted further, so you can order in confidence. :)

(Cheeky edit by Gibbo) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
We never actually get good deals on black Friday in this country :/

It's all Chinese knock-offs and TVs made by brands you didn't know existed.

Caporegime
The day the Amazon bods sit there and say “Right, this 2 year old unsold electric toothbrush is £75. Let’s raise the RRP to £125 and offer a massive saving of 50%! Someone will fall for it”.

Soldato
Yeah, it isn't a good deal, it is just cheaper lines at lower quality disguised as a good deal with normal deals thrown in. The difference between black friday and other days for the UK is that promotions are advertised as if it happens only once a year and shoppers show even less courtesy to others.

It is like boxing day sales where sellers move their tat to make room for new seasonal lines.

Soldato
Im after a few new usb sticks as I seem to have misplaced some of mine.

Other than that nothing really unless a super cheap 4k tv comes up but I doubt thats going to happen

Soldato
It's not the Black Friday sales that have me worried for my savings, it's the Steam Halloween Sale email that dropped in my inbox late last night (hoping that fatigue had eroded my willpower no doubt!). FortuitousFluke, 20 items on your Steam wishlist are on sale......YOU MONSTERS!

Back
Top Bottom