The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Man of Honour
Normally the DIY costumes add a certain charm to it - but the spray painted water butt kind of stood out in a not good way :s

Man of Honour
Second episode was pretty dull. Never a fan of these drawn out train type scenes, been done too many times in Star Wars and elsewhere. The trains been travelling at crazy speed for ages, but the tuskens just happen to be where it crashes. I assume it’s setting up later stories where they bail him out from the Hutts or some such seeing as he seems to have ended up being like a god to the tuskens. Quite liked the idea of having to get permission to kill a Hutt - but from who?

What the hell was that dancing **** at the end and why did we need to see it for so long.

Caporegime
Good 2nd episode, probably about 10 mins too long though (or maybe I'm already bored of the Raiders!)

The whole thing feels very much like the Mandalorian, but I'm ok with that, for now. I wanted more story in the current timeline than the flashbacks. But I'm guessing each episode will just be a bit of both.

CGI looked a bit "off" for the Hutts and also a few of the speeder scenes in my opinion.

Roll on episode 3

rp2000

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It was an alright episode, apart from the train sgement which was pretty sweet and the sound effects were amazing, the rest was a bit boring I'd say. The same would have applied to Mandalorian early on had it not been for the introduction of some unique characters like Baby Yoda and others. Right now Fett has no unique characters for the viewer to gel with so only really seems relevant to those who are familiar with Fett.

Caporegime
Lol i think its brilliant. Yes it undoubtedly feels like the mission of the week Mandalorian all again.

speeder rustling cowboy bar hero lol made me crack up.

its still fine, but i don't actually care that its Boba Fett.

genuinely laughing at training montage ..

good heist - trains in star wars again... lol

Dances with Tuscans!

it did feel long. Hopefully we will move on from here.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So the first episode was too short, and the second too long..0_o

I enjoyed it overall, its showing his transition from a scumbag for hire to someone who has some principles to abide by. If they didn't have the sequences with the tuskans no doubt people would be asking why he changed so much and why those story parts weren't in the series. It would be far more jarring if he went from being gun for hire with no morals to how he is now without showing his transition.

Soldato
Just watched ep2, wasn't that bad

So these tuskans established they're somewhat passive i.e. not killers whilst others are i.e. the ones who kidnapped Vader's mum?

Soldato
Enjoyed the 2nd episode, but yes, Boba does not come across as a serious threat - knocking on a bit!!

The train heist was epic and i genuinely lol'd at the lizard scene when he said "Oh i'm sorry, i think i've swallowed it".

Soldato
Slower during the last quarter but really enjoyed the 2nd episode, yes as people have moaned it is a fan service but from my point of view I think that's what fans want to see. Star Wars has so many cool characters, locations and lores its good to see them developed rather than just focusing on the same main major characters or rehashing what has been done before.

And yeah couldn't help but laugh at the water butt droid. :p

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Just watched ep2, wasn't that bad

So these tuskans established they're somewhat passive i.e. not killers whilst others are i.e. the ones who kidnapped Vader's mum?

These guys don't seem to have a problem with kidnapping people and treating them harshly, and given the conditions on tatooine it probably leads to their death. Same thing probably happened with Anakin's mum, she was kidnapped and ended up dying because of how they kept her. Maybe even the same tribe...

Soldato
These guys don't seem to have a problem with kidnapping people and treating them harshly, and given the conditions on tatooine it probably leads to their death. Same thing probably happened with Anakin's mum, she was kidnapped and ended up dying because of how they kept her. Maybe even the same tribe...

Ah yes that is a fair point.

Soldato
Great episode.

It’s really good that they are getting into the weeds with some of these elements of Star Wars that literally got seconds of screen time in the movies but I guess that is Boba all over really!

Man of Honour
I found it a bit boring, unfortunately. I really don’t seem to like the actor playing Boba - it just doesn’t feels like there is a lot to him. I don’t have any reason to like or dislike the character.

I hope we get some ‘character building’ soon. Just something to make Boba interesting. Anything!

Back
Top Bottom