The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Soldato
I wonder if they are going to dedicate an episode to each of the 'credits for good help' mercs that Bobba requires.

It's pretty much going to end up being The Magnificent Seven isn't it. Mando would be Steve McQueen obviously given the coolest dude on the planet factor. Boba Fett is clearly bald enough to be Yul Brynner. And I have a theory who could be Robert Vaughan.

Caporegime
Enjoyed that though not sure it's a good sign for a Boba show lol. Didn't realise Jurassic park woman directed.

The ship storyline was great, but he needs to get a roof box.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I like the part

X- Wing Pilot - How did it Jump? He didnt power up his Hyper Drive?
Captain Carson Teva - He didnt Jump kid, those are his sub light thrusters.

:D :D :D

Associate
I like the part

X- Wing Pilot - How did it Jump? He didnt power up his Hyper Drive?
Captain Carson Teva - He didnt Jump kid, those are his sub light thrusters.

:D :D :D

Re-watching that scene, I'm wondering if the good Captain actually knows a lot more of what's going on (possibly from Cara who was supposed to have been in their Rangers of New Republic show) and already recognised it was Din (and what efforts they put in in helping in various places), and was just basically on the sly telling Din to get the heck out of there (when he looked over to him slowly, and gave him the same question as before, asking if he would answer some questions and watched as Din returned the slow look before he took off. Because that was essentially a repeat of their last encounter and would also confirm who Din was if they left without needing to flag them down in the New Republic. Especially since he had a knowing few nods after Din took off and a slight smile before he told his Lieutenant to why bother report in and spend a day on filling out reports.).

Soldato
Droid
BD-1, nice to see him outside of Fallen Order :) Or was it just another BD unit droid?

20220126-232732.jpg

Soldato
Generally enjoyed the episode, except for ship builder woman who was giving lines like she was in panto?! "What an entrance. Look who it is everyone!" Maybe it was more, 70's US comedy type delivery. She would give a line and it was like you would expect cheap canned laughter after it... Wanda vision ep 1 style...

Soldato
It was nice to have a bit of coherent dialogue for once as opposed to a few sentences of dead pan speech, some action, some landscape shot, few sentences, etc

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Loved the episode but I fear for the Mandalorian fans that don’t watch this series (or get this far)

Mando will show up in S3 with a new ship and it’ll be a genuine WTF moment

Loved the scene when he’s getting on the star liner and is emptying all his weapons in to a flight case. Reminded me of that scene in The Mask when he’s emptying his pockets and it’s one thing after another :D

Soldato
I would say the likelihood that anyone who watched the Mandalorian and doesn't watch this is VERY low. I would even go so far as to say that I am certain that even though people criticize this show they still watch it knowing that its pretty heavily linked to The Mandolorian and that the likelihood of Mando and maybe Grogu showing up is relatively high and will still watch it.

Caporegime
Generally enjoyed the episode, except for ship builder woman who was giving lines like she was in panto?! "What an entrance. Look who it is everyone!" Maybe it was more, 70's US comedy type delivery. She would give a line and it was like you would expect cheap canned laughter after it... Wanda vision ep 1 style...

That's Amy Sedaris, she is a comic actress.

She's been in The Mandalorian more than once...

Associate
Loved the episode but I fear for the Mandalorian fans that don’t watch this series (or get this far)

Mando will show up in S3 with a new ship and it’ll be a genuine WTF moment

I know in the world of shared univeses some people need to see literally every event play out for it to somehow count, but

I don't need to know two jawas and Princess Carolyn helped out to reason out he got a new ship if I hadn't seen this.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I know in the world of shared univeses some people need to see literally every event play out for it to somehow count, but

I don't need to know two jawas and Princess Carolyn helped out to reason out he got a new ship if I hadn't seen this.
But…

The armourer told him that he was no longer a mandolorian. Surely if you missed this and he starts taking off his helmet then you’ll wonder what happened.

Caporegime
I did wonder if Pedro Pascale was threatening not to come back for season 3 unless they wrote a scene explaining that he could take his helmet off more.

Hence what we saw in this latest episode.

Associate
Seems odd because
the other bounty hunter types already have their helmets off in episodes, then he is banished from the creed mandalorians after the fight with Paz as he took off his helmet. So I guess he's off to the planet to redeem or maybe the story will make the next bit up?

Think it was touched on in one of the previous Mando episodes, basically his group are a cult according to bo-katan.

Back
Top Bottom