** THE CASE IS NOT A LIE - THE BITFENIX PORTAL APPEARS AT OCUK **

OcUK Staff
Seemingly out of nowhere, we're happy to introduce the newest case in the Bitfenix range - The Portal. Previously known as the Pillow concept, the Portal is a strikingly different case design featuring curved aluminium panels and a distinctive stand. The case itself is a dual frame design with an inverted motherboard tray, which means you can show off your VGA card if you opt for the windowed equivalent. The case is specifically aimed at Mini-ITX systems, yet there is support for 300mm VGA cards, 125mm CPU coolers, SFX PSU's and you can even fit a 120mm AIO in there.

The dual frame aspect makes assembling the case significantly easier, and the Portal is an ideal case for HTPC or LAN setups due to its aesthetics and portability. Available in Black & White, with or without window, The Portal represents another promising against the grain entry into the market from Bitfenix. Stock is available right now!

Bitfenix Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - Black @ £119.99 inc VAT

The BitFenix Portal is a compact Mini-ITX case that comes with an interesting dual-frame design whose components come manufactured in premium aluminium.

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - Black Window @ £119.99 inc VAT

The BitFenix Portal is a compact Mini-ITX case that comes with an interesting dual-frame design whose components come manufactured in premium aluminium.

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - White @ £119.99 inc VAT

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - White Window @ £119.99 inc VAT

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
No they can't. well, "They aren't designed to". I asked on bitfenix's facebook.

It looks ok but the footprint is probably too big. How small is this compared to other cases?
Can only take 120mm aio too. Hmm.

Blimey it takes an sfx psu not atx.

I do really like it, but compared to my sg05, i just prefer the smallness!

Last edited:
Associate
My missus was almost in the car and heading for ocuk after seeing this - she was gutted when I pointed out that her psu wouldn't fit. Make a slightly larger version please BitFenix!

Associate
Christ...

CA22UBX_161689_285x255.jpg

TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom