The cleanest fitting flat wiper blades for E46 are....

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
...Goodday soft aero blades!

My Bosch OEM ones broke after 7 months which is pants AND they cost £32... these cost £7.99+postage and came next day from this seller. I just could not be arsed with expensive ones anymore especially when they don't seem to last any longer than cheap ones.

These fit from out the box and fit more flush than all other flat blades I have tried in the past, the holster on the driver's wiper arm catches the inside blade arm perfectly too.

It looks perfectly fine \m/

So there you go, anyone else wanting blades that just work and are cheap have a Goodday :p

wipers_2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I have flat beam wipers on my Toyota, and they're the best thing since the sliced wheel.

Now i've got 'em, i'll never go back to ordinary wipers , no siree

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Soldato
Those were the ones I had on my old E46 :p The latch bit cover is rounded so pokes out a bit more than the ones in the OP (which are rectangular and flatter) so it looks more standard than upgrade item :D

Still not as flat as factory fit but flatter than the normal blades and the previous flat blades :)

I bought a pair of these recently. How well did they fit in your U hook?
They are a bit loose in mine and the plastic bit that then clips down to secure it is quite loose to the point that it shifts up and yesterday completely unclipped if you know what I mean

Last edited:
Soldato
I got these just yesterday Clicky based upon your recommendation Khaaan!, they look similar to yours and although it's early days when I used them a few times this morning they were ultra quiet and cleaned the screen with no smearing.

I was worried about how they might look, had read reports of them being more visible from the cabin but if anything the only thing that I can now see are the actual wiper arms, the actual wipers have all but disappeared from view.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Yup they're so cheap it's worth buying 2 sets :p

One of mine broke (the mounting click) as I was washing the car the washmit snapped the plastic.

I just bought another pair!

Caporegime
Pretty weird looking folding mirrors on your car, you'd think it would have been easier just to make them fold in towards the door than turn upwards like that. :confused:

Soldato
Pretty weird looking folding mirrors on your car, you'd think it would have been easier just to make them fold in towards the door than turn upwards like that. :confused:

Looks more pretentious if they fold up though - which makes them even more prone to them being kicked off the car.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
It's OK, it's like that so poor people can drink rainwater from them safely while looking at themselves in the mirror and wonder where they went wrong =]

:p

Back
Top Bottom