The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Lovely! Still not a fan of the front plate but not sure what else you could do really short of not having one.

In the last week ive seen upwards of a dozen fines being sent out across the various whatsapp groups, it just isnt worth taking it off at the moment.

Soldato
In the last week ive seen upwards of a dozen fines being sent out across the various whatsapp groups, it just isnt worth taking it off at the moment.
I Don't understand why it's an issue to have one here where in America they don't require s front one. What is the reason it's so important to have one?

Caporegime
ANPR cameras, front facing cameras. Surely it’s obvious. It’s only some states in the US they don’t need them like florida.

Associate
As you say just not worth it :)

I got 2x fines in one day when my 360 wasn't running a front plate. 1 when driving away from home and 1 on the way back home again, £200 out for those :D

Car looks great in motion too!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Couple of weeks back Lamborghini Birmingham did a hospitality day.

Started with coffee and social at the dealership. We then set off down to Fawsley Hall Hotel for brunch, and Lamborghini Leicester joined us there.

After that we convoyed over to Honesberie shooting ground for an afternoon of sports clays followed by a BBQ.

It was legitimately an amazing day out with lots of really cool people and 20+ cars. The video from havisuals just landed, which I cant embed the insta version so just quick copied it over to youtube.

Soldato
ANPR cameras, front facing cameras. Surely it’s obvious. It’s only some states in the US they don’t need them like florida.
My point was more that if it's an issue here how do they get around that issue in the states? What benefits does front facing give over rear aside from the obvious of showing the driver (which on most cars isn't going to be hard to work out surely?)

Caporegime
My point was more that if it's an issue here how do they get around that issue in the states? What benefits does front facing give over rear aside from the obvious of showing the driver (which on most cars isn't going to be hard to work out surely?)
They are still in the 80s I think. They can’t even have power lines underground there yet so when it snows, millions lose power. Don’t think they going to have anpr or front facing camera for a while.

Should we have guns here too cause they can there ?

although I can’t help the shape of that plate makes it look more awkward but a quick google doesn’t really have a solution. It’s crazy I agree as these Arabic plates are allowed on cars brought over for summer which no one can read

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Florida doesn't even have the equivalent of an MOT, so it's a case of wgaf over there..

Back
Top Bottom