The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Soldato
i.php

There’s a surprising nnumber of people on this forum that could learnn a thing or two from studying this photo carefully ;)

mjt

mjt

Soldato
There’s a surprising nnumber of people on this forum that could learnn a thing or two from studying this photo carefully ;)
Oh damn :eek:
Even though I played for hours and hours on TOCA, TOCA 2, etc. etc. I never realised it only had the 1 ‘n’ :cry:

Why isn’t it pronounced with a long O then, like donut? :p

Like how to spell the track name :D?
To be fair you’ve misspelt it in your vids as well :p

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hi all,

On the track day just gone I lost the valved abilities of the exhaust. Suspected it was doing to be the vac hoses.

Sticking my arm up the exhaust surround like a farmer up the arse of a cow and much to the amusement of my neighbors I gave the vac hoses a gentle tug...

Ooops.

i.php

i.php

Today is a nice day so, time for some DIY.

Back trim out:

i.php

i.php

Pulled the hoses through and both are simply old and very brittle.

i.php

i.php

Replaced with some yellow hose. I have ordered some more to route it a bit better so it isnt stuck between the heat shield and the oil tank, while in theory there wont be any issues with the heat and the hose, it doesnt hurt to route it a "cooler" way.

i.php

Job done anyway, and the valves work again.

and thats £350 saved from going to lambo main dealer.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hi all,

So car went in for some maintenance this week at Litchfields including:

Engine bay cover adjustments (it was slightly offset and driving me mad that it wasnt perfectly central).

Installing a new custom wiring loom for the 02 sensors to remove CEL lights.

Replace the water pump as it had developed a leak around one of the seals.

Replace the brake pad wear sensors all around.

Replace a door seal.

Replace the brake fluid with Castrol SRF ready for upcoming track days.

Sort a bit of the paint protection out.

£4k in parts and labor. :eek:

All but £400 covered under warranty. The warranty renewal is coming up and I WILL be taking it.

It was cool today and the car LOVES it, took the long way back, and enjoyed a hard drive. The SRF really makes a difference in brake pedal feel, placebo or not, it gives me confidence in the brakes. Emptied the tank pretty much and filled it up, shell vpower now 1.66 a litre here, £140 to fill it up.

The valet is coming tomorrow to clean it up :D:D Then Sunday down to a charity event kids vs cancer at Cheltenham.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Soldato
at Litchfields including:

£4k in parts and labor. :eek:

All but £400 covered under warranty. The warranty renewal is coming up and I WILL be taking it.

Is that a 3rd party warranty that covers their labour rate or some other arrangement? It's about 5k a year from Lambo right? What other track days do you have booked, would very much like to see what it's like on circuit!

Back
Top Bottom