The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Permabanned
Standard "that's what she said" is the only response needed here. I've been watching Brooklyn 99 and so "title of your sex tape" could also be used:D.
You rang?

image.png

Permabanned
Honestly £1 a mile is about what it pushes out with how I drive it :D

I'm still not tracking mine... just happy the car has a nice and big 16 UK gal+ size fuel tank so I don't have to head to the filling station every 5 minutes like most of the new "efficient" 8 gallon tank cars

Forget a few kg difference for efficiency savings... I don't want to waste the time going to filling station :/

Although, even with twice the tank size... I don't seem to get that much more distance between fill-ups... so I'd assume I'm getting only something terrible like 15mpg haha

Permabanned
Thats it at the end of the day, I love the car, I love the enjoyment, so sod it, just gonna drive it and enjoy it.
Not many cars around that can give the high rpm big displacement v12 experience... not the kinda thing people worry about MPGs over... but amusing to observe how similar-ish powered Ferrari and Lambo can give half the MPGzzzzz of a McLaren haha

Soldato
I'm still not tracking mine... just happy the car has a nice and big 16 UK gal+ size fuel tank so I don't have to head to the filling station every 5 minutes like most of the new "efficient" 8 gallon tank cars

Forget a few kg difference for efficiency savings... I don't want to waste the time going to filling station :/

Although, even with twice the tank size... I don't seem to get that much more distance between fill-ups... so I'd assume I'm getting only something terrible like 15mpg haha
If you can buy a lambo, can't you just pay someone to fill it up (daily):cry:.

Back
Top Bottom