The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Yeah you say that now, the PoPo are going to put a marker on your car and are about to make your life hell, get a dashcam...

Now that you mention it, look what turned up today:

i.php

This is a dual remote lens setup to keep it hidden away and stealthy.

Soldato
So renewed the warranty on the car today.

24 month policy, all the same bells and whistles as the previous one, same claim limits etc. £2500.

Its a no brainer really, 1 thing has to go wrong in the next 24 months or need replacing and its basically going to pay itself off.

Meanwhile, they want to sell my car, an indication they have a buyer lined up as they can get the money in my account within a week apparently. For £17000 more than I bought it for after ive stuck all those miles on.

I'm not going to lie, that is a bloody tempting proposition. But, realistically what im looking at has gone even more insane price wise, so it would be a sell it, buy a crappy runaround for 12-24 months and then hope prices come down and win both ways.

But.

Id rather be driving a lambo. So car is staying :D

Just get rid of it man.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
As you may have noticed, a few times now the battery in the car has died.

After checking, it still has the original factory battery installed, which doesnt seem to be doing so great at holding charge and never seems to get onto maintainer mode in ctek anymore.

So, ordered an Antigravity replacement battery. 40AH, 1500CCA. And rather than being close to 20kg, it is instead a tad under 5kg.

i.php

Hopefully will be able to get it installed today or this weekend.

Caporegime
Just get rid of it man.

He'll have no problem doing that, they'll probably impound it and take away his license next time.

Or maybe they should do it sooner, if there was some old woman close by just on her way to get her favourite bread from Morrisons she could have had a heart attack with the noise from that IlLeGAl mODified EXhausT. Shocking, crush the car, straight into jail.

Soldato
I would sell and then maybe in 12-18 months try to get an STO, they should drop in value by then. But then again those doors, I can't think of anything that has as much presence for the money

Soldato
If you enjoy the car and don't need the money, I'd just keep it, unless you think the prices are going to drop, and then sell it now, maximise profits, buy a cheap run around and then buy something else when the prices drop and you can get more for your money

Soldato
Out of interest, re the battery, is it like the BMW, etc of this world, that "technically" should have them coded? Overtime battery voltages drop and the car's ecu compensates for this by upping the alternator output. When the battery eventually gets toasted, and some nice chap fits a new one (without calibrating it) the alternator continues to output said higher voltage, therefore toasting the battery prematurely. Could something similar be happening here?

Back
Top Bottom